Ancelotti opens door to Del Piero (8 Viewers)

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Its not a bad move for US IMO, but I still think its rubbish that Milan want a player like DP.

I agree that Zlatan plays in a different wavelenght than most of the team but thats because he is more suited to a more creative attacking type of football.
Regardless of his mistakes that game, he created plenty of chances by himself and played a perfectly good pass to Trez for a goal.

Buy on AliExpress.com

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Tifoso ] ++
La Corriera Dello Sport say that there are talks between Del Piero and Milan and a move is possibale

I'd say a move is more than possible. I think Juve will be looking for between 12 - 18m pounds. An amount only Milan will pay to be honest.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
In FM I released him for about 18 mil or sumthin in that range....kinda forgot, but I dont think even Milan would want to pay that much for a sub?
Why would you think they are really interested?

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I think they want a stellar replacement for Inzaghi and they probably value Del Piero more in Italian terms than a club in England perhaps. So, I could see them work out a deal north of 12 m pounds to be honest.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Well I wouldn't complain....12mil is good enough for me....

But still, even if they look for a stellar replacement for Inzaghi, Inzaghi himself is essentially a sub now that Gila is there.
DP would be the 5th choice?

Holygr4le

Aug 4, 2005
Reading this thread makes me depressed!

It seems like as long as you´re invinceble thats good cause you did not make any misstakes?

Did you se the game against Inter???

I did!
And Zlatan misses alot of chances, but he´s creating everything that happens!
In intervjues he´s saying that Capello teaches him alot and wants him to get better in the box. At least he knows his weak sides.

The problem is that we attack with just 2-3 and somestimes 4 players.
If Ibra holds the boll theres just trez in the box against 4-6 defenders.

If we attack with more people we force the defenders to mark more people opening up space between them!

The result would be:
1: More space for Trez, in that way he will get more chances and more ball!
2: More time for Zlatan, cause he is better with 0.5 more seconds time.
3: More opions.
4: Grater depht between our midfield and there defence.

Shall i go on?

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Holygr4le ] ++
Reading this thread makes me depressed!

It seems like as long as you´re invinceble thats good cause you did not make any misstakes?

Did you se the game against Inter???

I did!
And Zlatan misses alot of chances, but he´s creating everything that happens!
In intervjues he´s saying that Capello teaches him alot and wants him to get better in the box. At least he knows his weak sides.

The problem is that we attack with just 2-3 and somestimes 4 players.
If Ibra holds the boll theres just trez in the box against 4-6 defenders.

If we attack with more people we force the defenders to mark more people opening up space between them!

The result would be:
1: More space for Trez, in that way he will get more chances and more ball!
2: More time for Zlatan, cause he is better with 0.5 more seconds time.
3: More opions.
4: Grater depht between our midfield and there defence.

Shall i go on?
i knind of agree.

To start , one of vieira/emo MUST make a supporting run forward. This helps in an incredible way creating FAR more opotunities...imho emo is the man for that.

The wingers again have to work hard. But also the fullbacks must intelligently support the attack otherwise, we will ocnstantly get outnumbered.

LaPrimaJuve

Sep 27, 2004
I know if he goes, he will end up doing a Miccoli or Di Vaio, blaming the highest guy up on the food chain at the moment (Zlatan).

It's Pointless to be critical of the Swede (serb whatever), he is making the game a little more interesting to watch. Did you see his elastico moves on Samuel? It was Real Madrid v Juve all over again.

Anyway, I still don't thing Del Boy should leave, even if it would bring Cassano, which would make Juve have the best attack in the Serie A, it's just too god damn disgraceful.

He just just bow out at the end of this season.

LaPrimaJuve

Sep 27, 2004
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++

It could well be a rumour Des, but I personally would give it more credit than some may.
Most of these so called RUMOURS are written in the major Italian sports papers, sometimes on the front pages. Tribal get most of it's rumours from that, and since neither club has denied such a claim, I would be surprised that if on the last transfer day we see him holding a MILAN shirt.

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
++ [ originally posted by LaPrimaJuve ] ++

Most of these so called RUMOURS are written in the major Italian sports papers, sometimes on the front pages. Tribal get most of it's rumours from that, and since neither club has denied such a claim, I would be surprised that if on the last transfer day we see him holding a MILAN shirt.
:down:

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Which is kind of bad...
I mean most of the DP supporters HATE milan, pure holocaust should anything come between them.
I would be really dissapointed and shocked like other Juve fans around the globe..propably a quarter of them..:scared:

I can see it already.. Delle Alpi with 30% of the original supporters gone..
:(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)