Analysis of Summer Transfer requirements (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Torino will be Serie B Next season and i think Rosina wont stay in Torino FC...I love Camoranesi but Camorenesi is aging :sad: ...According to me we must buy Rosina for Camoranesi's Back up...Rosina is Talented player,he has agility speed and good shoot skill...PLEASEEEE JUVE BOARD WE NEED YOUNG SMF AND ROSINA IS NOT EXPENSIVE PLAYER !!!
I thought we needed young, fast, Italian Forvets?

:lol:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
Torino will be Serie B Next season and i think Rosina wont stay in Torino FC...I love Camoranesi but Camorenesi is aging :sad: ...According to me we must buy Rosina for Camoranesi's Back up...Rosina is Talented player,he has agility speed and good shoot skill...PLEASEEEE JUVE BOARD WE NEED YOUNG SMF AND ROSINA IS NOT EXPENSIVE PLAYER !!!
Rosina usually plays on the left, Camoranesi does not.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Rosina plays on the left? I never thought he was comfortable there. Imo his best position is as a second striker, but he's capable of playing on the right in a 4-3-3 too. On the left he's wasted.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Like Sosa says, it's ½ of Paolucci + ½ of Lanzafame + 12 million. That's like 16-17 million at most, I'd say.

It's a lot, but you have to put into perspective. He plays a specialized role, and is good at it. Alonso's being reported to go for 25 +.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Like Sosa says, it's ½ of Paolucci + ½ of Lanzafame + 12 million. That's like 16-17 million at most, I'd say.

It's a lot, but you have to put into perspective. He plays a specialized role, and is good at it. Alonso's being reported to go for 25 +.
Wait. Are you comparing D'Agostino to Alonso?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)