Analysis of Summer Transfer requirements (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Since the Dagostino deal is bound to happen, i hope that we will no focus on our defensive issues, at last!!!
If we dont, our mercato was a failure...

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
No to D'Agostino if Giovinco is involved in the deal in any capacity, even on loan!

The kid has got to stay and play. End of! Why don't we just give em Almiron, Tiago, and a sack of potatoes? We should have the upper hand in negotiations, and not allow ourselves to get raped by a provincial club. We are Juve ffs.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
No to D'Agostino if Giovinco is involved in the deal in any capacity, even on loan!

The kid has got to stay and play. End of! Why don't we just give em Almiron, Tiago, and a sack of potatoes? We should have the upper hand in negotiations, and not allow ourselves to get raped by a provincial club. We are Juve ffs.
:agree:

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Seriously, can't you give it a rest? The transfer season hasn't even started.

GEEZ
You said the same thing last season, after Mellberg and Poulsen were announced...
You can not call this transfer season a failure after we sign Diego, Cannavaro and D'Agostino (hopefully).
Apart from the best transfer this board has ever made (Diego)
Thats exactly why i believe that this season is a failure.
Instead of fixing our defense, we have signed a finished free, defender and we have spent our funds to one more squad midfielder.
(at the expense of one or two of our youngsters carrier)
And probably fine tune our forward line again.
The typical mistakes we have been repeating for the past 3 years...

Fullbacks will be signed though.
That would really change anything as far as i am concerned!!
I agree that Diego, Dagostino, Pandev/Cassano, Canna and 2 wingbacks (Criscito+ starter RB)is an exceptional, a brilliant mercato!!!
But i dont see it happening, i ve been expecting those wing-backs for 3 years, but they never arrived...

El Santo

El Enmascarado de Plata
Nov 26, 2008
Like Sosa says, it's ½ of Paolucci + ½ of Lanzafame + 12 million. That's like 16-17 million at most, I'd say.

It's a lot, but you have to put into perspective. He plays a specialized role, and is good at it. Alonso's being reported to go for 25 +.
Man we should of got Alonso when he was 15 million. Secco is probably already regretting why he didn't get him last summer.:agree:

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
He's worth so much money because of his last season at Liverpool... The season before that he wasn't as influencial as he was last season...

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Cronios, you want to keep on analyzing rumours just to describe worst case scenarios, here's I'd want you to think of for a second.

Cassano will not come to Juve because Lippi doesn't want him there.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Who cares what Lippi wants.
Lippi has declared that he wont coach a FC again and he has cut any kind of ties he had with us by "releasing'' Ferrara.

Lippi hopes to coach the NT until he permanently retires. I believe that he will advice Ferrara, the rest is a fool's hope!!

Now, as for Ferrar, with all due respect to this man, i believe that he is specifically chosen because he doesnt have the prestige yet to have a strong opinion.
At this moment, he is delighted only to be a part of such a prestigious team.
He is not in a position to demand, not even CR's salary, or a decent staff around him, let alone to dictate our transfer salary...
If the ones who is spilling the money order's, he will accepts and obey without hesitance...

This is not the worst case scenario, just a realistic one, judging by what happened in previous seasons, with the same men on helm!!

A worst case scenario is far far more dramatic than that...

Do you want me to post a best case scenario and the benefits of our current actions? I will do it just for you!!

- Lets say that Canna will show the determination (to show on the field, that he is not a traitor,) that have never shown in Real and that the less pacey serie A, will ressurect his form and carrier for the second time!

-Secco wont scruu it up again with Criscito and he turns out to be the best LB in serie A

-Zebina will have a full season without injuries and displays like the one he has shown in our last match.

-Dagostino will be named the new Pirlo of serie A, after his departure to Chelsea and Diego the new Kaka!!

-Lavezzi+Amauri will become the best scorers of the Cl and European peninsula.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)