Analysis of Summer Transfer requirements (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogsarecute

Aug 7, 2008
plus these last two seasons,juve didn't spend on backups,i mean Secco planned to play Tiago as our starting CM,but he flopped..Poulsen last season was meant to be the replacement of Tiago,again flopped(although i dont think he flopped,only not enough chances)..so we were actually looking for starters last season,only not looking on the right places,and with Secco as our guru.. However,i do still agree with you that it is better to buy starters,but i just find it difficult to watch when juve has to play with Mellberg when Chiello/Legro is injured,Salih/Marchionni when Camo is injured,and of course i just hate it when i have to see Moli play..
Poulsen was Sissoko's sub. Alonso was meant to replace Tiago. Mellberg is a good sub, compared with the likes of Senderos, Rivas, Burdisso and Silvestre.

As for a RB, I am sure there are decent options that are not too costly.
Name some? Most of those that we can think up are poor defensively. Unless the scouts make a great find, it would not be an easy task.

Buy on AliExpress.com

juve_azul

Jun 6, 2005
Yes he's a very good player. In the Ligue he was absolutely stunning, i remember watching Toulouse just for the sole reason that Emana was playing.
Impressive player....can he play in a 3-men midfield? Can he provide some defensive help or is he strictly offensive???? And finally, how much would he cost?

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Poulsen was Sissoko's sub. Alonso was meant to replace Tiago. Mellberg is a good sub, compared with the likes of Senderos, Rivas, Burdisso and Silvestre.

Name some? Most of those that we can think up are poor defensively. Unless the scouts make a great find, it would not be an easy task.
Srna, Liechsteiner, Zuniga, Rafinha, and Motta but to name a few. They may be poor defensively (depending on your definition of poor), but they offer so much more going forward, which we will need if we are going to be playing 4-3-1-2. Would you rather we get stuck with the shit we have now? One of Zebina and Grygera has got to go.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Impressive player....can he play in a 3-men midfield? Can he provide some defensive help or is he strictly offensive???? And finally, how much would he cost?
He used to be a central midfielder, but ever since he was played as an attacking midfielder in a 4-4-1-1 in Toulouse he has been brilliant, he wouldn't be out of place as a CM but he is primarily an attacking mid, there are a lot of better options than him as a CM.

Either way i don't think he's good enough for a big team anyways.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Carvalho open to Blues exit
Ricardo Carvalho has revealed that he is open to the idea of leaving Chelsea this summer with a number of clubs having already expressed an interest.

The 31-year-old has endured a torrid time with injuries this season, which have restricted the defender to just 12 Premier League appearances this term.

The former Porto ace has been linked with a move to Inter Milan in recent weeks, a switch which would see him reunited with former Blues boss Jose Mourinho.

Despite admitting that the campaign had been tough to bare at times Carvalho insists that if Chelsea and a prospective buyer couldn't agree on a fee then he would be happy to stay at Stamford Bridge.

"I am available for a club who wishes to have me," the centre-half said.
His probably Inter pound? Id throw Real also in the mix. Maybe Milan?

Thunderball

May 4, 2007
I don't know about you guys, but I'm getting the feeling Juventus doesn't consider RB as an issue.

There have really been no RBs rumored with any frequency, and I get the feeling they have faith in a healthy Zebina being kept under control by the new coach.

Seems like the next few transfers will be this:

LB: Likely Criscito, but maybe someone else if they use Criscito to get one of the other two objectives, which would be foolish.

CM: Likely D'Agostino

ST: There's been way too much smoke here. I get the feeling the offense is getting turned on its head. Trezeguet is gone for sure I think. There's even a chance Amauri could go if the rumors of a massive post-Kaka AC bid are true. Sounds like Lavezzi and/or Pandev could be coming.

RB really should be a priority, and I'm a little concerned that its not being addressed.

Showdown25

Dag-nabit!
Apr 17, 2009
For starters I seriously doubt we'll be selling Amauri, especially not to Milan and not after his first year. If you remember he won us quite a few points in the beginning of the season and showed us his class. I still don't think we've seen Amauri at full power in the black and white yet, either. They would really need to open their purse to get him from us and I doubt they would spend the amount needed to get him. If I recall Milan are having some financial troubles of their own which is why they are considering selling Kaka for a ridiculous sum.

Thunderball

May 4, 2007
For starters I seriously doubt we'll be selling Amauri, especially not to Milan and not after his first year. If you remember he won us quite a few points in the beginning of the season and showed us his class. I still don't think we've seen Amauri at full power in the black and white yet, either. They would really need to open their purse to get him from us and I doubt they would spend the amount needed to get him. If I recall Milan are having some financial troubles of their own which is why they are considering selling Kaka for a ridiculous sum.

I totally agree. I'm just commenting based on what is being rumored. I would want twice what we paid for Amauri, and even AC wouldn't pay that. I'm sure they'll ask, and I'm sure Juve will tell them where to go.

I'm just waiting for some good RB rumors.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I don't know about you guys, but I'm getting the feeling Juventus doesn't consider RB as an issue.

There have really been no RBs rumored with any frequency, and I get the feeling they have faith in a healthy Zebina being kept under control by the new coach.

Seems like the next few transfers will be this:

LB: Likely Criscito, but maybe someone else if they use Criscito to get one of the other two objectives, which would be foolish.

CM: Likely D'Agostino

ST: There's been way too much smoke here. I get the feeling the offense is getting turned on its head. Trezeguet is gone for sure I think. There's even a chance Amauri could go if the rumors of a massive post-Kaka AC bid are true. Sounds like Lavezzi and/or Pandev could be coming.

RB really should be a priority, and I'm a little concerned that its not being addressed.
:agree: Just like we did not for the past 2-3 years...
We will never learn, Zebi wont be available and practically, Grygera will be our starter for a third consecutive year...
We want to build a competitive team, with starters like Grygera??
We are stilling ignoring the defensive issue. Our new policy as a club, is to score one more goal than the opposition in order to increase the spectacle.
Everything for the spectacle, we are not going for a title anyway...
We want to become the exact opposite of the old Juve.
We never had such a complete forward line. Not even in Capello's WC first eleven. We were winning the championship by our consistency and our bulletproof d-line. We never did and will never be able to by the most impressive forwards and AMFs in the worlf. Players like Drogba, Torres, C.Ronaldo, Messi etc
But at least we had the best d-line and we could bet on that, in the highest competitions.
We could always build from there and we have proved to the world what a good defense can do.
I dont know where Gigli and co where, but the have totally missed that.
They want us to become the new Real, but without the funds Madrid invests for them... When they have a defensive problem, they buy one more forward/AMF.

Here we are now, becoming a bad imitation of what we were laughing at, for all those years...

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Make that RB Sagna for Trez + cash, or Srna, and it would be the best mercato for a looooong time.
Yeah we'd jump to that offer, seeing to the fact that we have 5 strikers, virtually no depth in defense, not to mention Wenger has a habit of signing 32 year olds :shifty:

MeTaL_KnighT

Terran Maniac
Mar 3, 2009
Torino will be Serie B Next season and i think Rosina wont stay in Torino FC...I love Camoranesi but Camorenesi is aging :sad: ...According to me we must buy Rosina for Camoranesi's Back up...Rosina is Talented player,he has agility speed and good shoot skill...PLEASEEEE JUVE BOARD WE NEED YOUNG SMF AND ROSINA IS NOT EXPENSIVE PLAYER !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)