Analysis of Summer Transfer requirements (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 5, 2009
I like Giovinco.it is a good player.I think that he must to play on the first formation on the team.With diego and giovinco juve will be a first in the calcio.I like ferrara.He is a good coach.Hear ferrara!I like this formation for the next season:

Buffon

grigera cannavaro chielini molinaro
(leggrotaglie)

sissoko

d'agostino giovinco

diego

amauri del piero
(iaquinta)

Buy on AliExpress.com

delrey

Jan 5, 2009
I like Giovinco.it is a good player.I think that he must to play on the first formation on the team.With diego and giovinco juve will be a first in the calcio.I like ferrara.He is a good coach.Hear ferrara!I like this formation for the next season:

Buffon

(leggrotaglie)

sissoko

d'agostino giovinco

diego

amauri del piero
(iaquinta)
Giovinco is the greatest :mark:

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I have been visiting this forum for more than a year now and today I decided to post.

So far I am pretty impressed with the way our management have been busy in the transfer market. There is a big difference with the way they handled signings this year than the other summer. The only section that needs upgrades imo is the defense, which I am quite sure that with Ciro Ferrara as our coach, we will add a RB and/or CB + Criscito.

I completely agree that we have to rotate the formation between 4-3-1-2, 4-3-2-1 and 4-2-3-1 with this current squad we have. As mentioned above, some additions in defense is all needed now.

Favourite formation to begin Season 2009/2010 with:

Buffon
Zebina(RB?) Cannavaro Chiellini Criscito
Camoranesi Sissoko Marchisio
Diego
Amauri Del Piero​

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
I would say the plan is D'Agostino on the left and Marchisio on the right, except we need creative alternative which is can be Camo on the right

Dec 31, 2008

Buffon

(leggrotaglie)

sissoko

d'agostino giovinco

diego

amauri del piero
(iaquinta)
Gio will be wasted at that position. He can be employed in Diego's or DP's position as a sub in major gams and he can start in less important ones

Jun 5, 2009
I have been visiting this forum for more than a year now and today I decided to post.

So far I am pretty impressed with the way our management have been busy in the transfer market. There is a big difference with the way they handled signings this year than the other summer. The only section that needs upgrades imo is the defense, which I am quite sure that with Ciro Ferrara as our coach, we will add a RB and/or CB + Criscito.

I completely agree that we have to rotate the formation between 4-3-1-2, 4-3-2-1 and 4-2-3-1 with this current squad we have. As mentioned above, some additions in defense is all needed now.

Buffon
Diego
Amauri Del Piero​
I think that giovinco must to play on the Marchisio's position.He play fast with a ball and he is a creative player who is needed in the team.Write comentars for the next season formation on the team.

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005

Buffon
Diego
Amauri Del Piero​
On paper the above looks attractive.

However, D'Agostino has to be factored in to the strating XI

There is still a niggling doubt about pace in that formation.

I'd like:-

------------------------------Buffon---------------------------
Miguel----------Cannavaro----------Chiellini-------Criscito

----------------------------Sissoko---------------------------

Cameronesi--------------------------------------D'Agostino

----------------------------Diego------------------------------

---------------------Amauri----------Del Piero----------------

juvefc_robin

Jun 15, 2003
I think that giovinco must to play on the Marchisio's position.He play fast with a ball and he is a creative player who is needed in the team.Write comentars for the next season formation on the team.
Camoranesi AND Giovinco as midfielders with only Sissoko is to offensive I think. I like to think offensive but with 2 upcoming backs and only Sissoko, Cannavaro and Chiellini left in the defence is not a good strategy. You can't expect from Gio and Camo (but he is capable) to do the defence job. You need Marchisio for that.

Dec 31, 2008
wouldn't he then be wasted if he is on the bench?
its not that he should be benched permanently, there should be a proper rotation system between DP, gio, Diego
-------------------------Amauri/IQ
-----------------Diego--------------DP(Gio)
Diego will be a regular starter. Gio and DP should be rotated. If DP is given proper rest especially against small teams, he will be able to deliver his magic against big oppositions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)