American NFL Football (18 Viewers)

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
[SPECIAL][/SPECIAL]
Yeah i knew about aldon. How many weeks won't he play for you think? We need our recievers back.
Most recent news was that Aldon will be out "about a month". So he's probably out minimum 4 weeks, but that's a best case scenario.

- - - Updated - - -

Or, if not, they will have an expected 13 draft picks next year, with 6 predicted in the top 3 rounds. We can always look forward to that. Maybe they can get the breakaway WR they desperately need (I.E. Marquise Lee)
We have that many picks again?!? Goodstuff, I'm going to keep an eye out for this Marquise Lee; always love a good heads up, thanks for that. I don't know the college scene the way you lads do, not at all.

I think we can still get this thing turned around, we'll see. The division certainly isn't a pushover anymore, but I think the 9 can get to the playoffs, and after that -- all bets are off. Fresh, healthy bodies will be back, hopefully we'll be humming again.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
[SPECIAL][/SPECIAL]

Most recent news was that Aldon will be out "about a month". So he's probably out minimum 4 weeks, but that's a best case scenario.

- - - Updated - - -

We have that many picks again?!? Goodstuff, I'm going to keep an eye out for this Marquise Lee; always love a good heads up, thanks for that. I don't know the college scene the way you lads do, not at all.

I think we can still get this thing turned around, we'll see. The division certainly isn't a pushover anymore, but I think the 9 can get to the playoffs, and after that -- all bets are off. Fresh, healthy bodies will be back, hopefully we'll be humming again.
A month..Damn..We are gonna miss him. Who steps in? picks are good. We have the issue of, once CK needs a new contract we are in some trouble salary wise arent we?

- - - Updated - - -

Why do we have 6 in the first 3? I counted 5.
I wan't Baldwin to play.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
The 6th pick in the first three rounds is expected to be a compensatory pick for losing Goldson in fre agency. As far as who steps in for Aldon, don't be surprised if it's my man Corey Lemonier

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Yeah, I was saying to my mate he did really well. Looks good out there. Very promising. I also like that Baldwin got a bit of a chance, we are going to need one of these younger guys to step up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)