American NFL Football (108 Viewers)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
This bullying story with the Dolphins is nuts.

So Incognito apparently went off the handle and said that Adam Schefter doesn't know what he's talking about, etc..

Schefter just posted the transcript to a very very jarring voicemail Incognito left on Martin's phone.

Incognito is seriously a dumb fuck. Schefter wins again in brilliant fashion haha

"Hey, wassup, you half n----- piece of s---. I saw you on Twitter, you been training 10 weeks. [I want to] s--- in your f---ing mouth. [I'm going to] slap your f---ing mouth. [I'm going to] slap your real mother across the face [laughter]. F--- you, you're still a rookie. I'll kill you."

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/9...-dolphins-used-slurs-messages-jonathan-martin

ESPN.com

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
This bullying story with the Dolphins is nuts.

So Incognito apparently went off the handle and said that Adam Schefter doesn't know what he's talking about, etc..

Schefter just posted the transcript to a very very jarring voicemail Incognito left on Martin's phone.

Incognito is seriously a dumb fuck. Schefter wins again in brilliant fashion haha

Yeah, that's absolutely uncalled for. Then again, Ignacio has been doing shit like this since his college days.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
As uncalled for as all of this is I just don't understand how grown men can be bullied.

Especially when they can probably bench press 300lbs

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 105)