AmBiTiOnS aNd CaReErS!! (2 Viewers)

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
want to be a great violinist........like Heifetz...I'm pretty sure I've got the talent, but I'm extremely lazy......am also interested in math, physics(theoretical and practical), astronomy-except for planetary, I'm interested in just about everything. I think I could have been a professional footballer, but since I never get to play, I think it's kind of late..............

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
Lol, everyone here has lots of ambitions and I think thats cool. Aside from all the things I said before I want to be, I would like to become a model also

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by HWIENIAWSKI ] ++
physics(theoretical and practical), astronomy-except for planetary

woowww!! me too!! I thought I was the only one who thinks physics and astronomy is cool.

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
I never had a dream job when I was littler (yeah I wanted to be a cashier in a supermarket when I was in primary school). I'm a speech pathologist now and I really enjoy it.

However, one day I wish I can quit everything and become a full time volunteer serving others. India, Africa....doesn't matter. Wish I would become 1/10 of Mother Teresa.

OP
Asma

Asma

Doctor Asma
Oct 21, 2003
  • Thread Starter #86
    ++ [ originally posted by Meow ] ++
    I never had a dream job when I was littler (yeah I wanted to be a cashier in a supermarket when I was in primary school). I'm a speech pathologist now and I really enjoy it.

However, one day I wish I can quit everything and become a full time volunteer serving others. India, Africa....doesn't matter. Wish I would become 1/10 of Mother Teresa.
    intresting:cheesy:

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by MISS DUBAI ] ++
    intresting:cheesy:
    Which part?

My childhood dream about being a cashier?
    My present job?
    Or my "ambition" to follow Mother teresa's footsteps??

On the last one I've been thinking about it a lot lately. The urge is almost irresistable. Believe or not....:angel:

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by fabiana-juve ] ++

woowww!! me too!! I thought I was the only one who thinks physics and astronomy is cool.
    :D:D:D:D:D
    yeah-I especially love astronomy-the sky through a telescope or through binoculares is just amazing!

OP
    Asma

Asma

Doctor Asma
    Oct 21, 2003
  • Thread Starter #89
    MY FIRST CHOICE IZ MULTIMEDIA DESIGNING,MY SECOND COICE IZ TO BE A PEDIATRICIAN OR A GENETIC ENGINEER

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by HWIENIAWSKI ] ++

:D:D:D:D:D
    yeah-I especially love astronomy-the sky through a telescope or through binoculares is just amazing!
    yes! I love seeing the sky and trying to figure out where is everything. I could spend hours seeing an astronomy book and getting impressed over and over about the same things

OP
    Asma

Asma

Doctor Asma
    Oct 21, 2003
  • Thread Starter #91
    ++ [ originally posted by fabiana-juve ] ++

yes! I love seeing the sky and trying to figure out where is everything. I could spend hours seeing an astronomy book and getting impressed over and over about the same things
    i enjoy looking at the sky at night with the stars and everything..but i never thought of learning about astronomy and all..but it looks like sth intresting to study,eh??;)

OP
    Asma

Asma

Doctor Asma
    Oct 21, 2003
  • Thread Starter #93
    i know that physics iz related to maths but i love physics more than math...i am even good at it

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    Ugh. Lets not talk about physics! I like it, and Im good at it but today I didnt get a good grade. I got an average grade thats even good considering lots of people failed but Im so pissed off because my test was so well-done its just that I made little mistakes. And I studied a whole lot. Ughh Im so ****ing mad.

Anyways, it would be so cool to work in the Nasa but to get there you have to be a genious

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
    Jul 12, 2002
    MY FIRST CHOICE IZ MULTIMEDIA DESIGNING,MY SECOND COICE IZ TO BE A PEDIATRICIAN OR A GENETIC ENGINEER
    That's a very different jobs, when will you make your final choice?

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
    whats newton's second law then? ;)
    I saw that like two years ago and I kinda remember them but in spanish

I think the third one is something about an object wont change its state (?) until an outer force is applied

OP
    Asma

Asma

Doctor Asma
    Oct 21, 2003
  • Thread Starter #98
    ++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
    whats newton's second law then? ;)

One newton iz defined as the force which gives a mass of 1kg an acceleration of 1m/second square,i.e=1N=1kg m/second square.

so,if m=1kg and a=1m/second square then F=1N.Substituting in F=kma ,we get k=1,so we can write...F=ma

this is newtons second law.when using it 2 points should be noted.
    1- F,iz the resultant force causing the acceleration a .
    2- F,must be in newoton,m in kilogram and acceleration in m/second square,otherwise k iz not 1.the law showz that awill be largest when F iz large and mass iz small

and thank u!!:D

OP
    Asma

Asma

Doctor Asma
    Oct 21, 2003
  • Thread Starter #99
    ++ [ originally posted by tarmpropp ] ++

That's a very different jobs, when will you make your final choice?
    i am still in my first year in high skool,i will decide soon:D

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    One newton iz defined as the force which gives a mass of 1kg an acceleration of 1m/second square,i.e=1N=1kg m/second square.

so,if m=1kg and a=1m/second square then F=1N.Substituting in F=kma ,we get k=1,so we can write...F=ma

this is newtons second law.when using it 2 points should be noted.
    1- F,iz the resultant force causing the acceleration a .
    2- F,must be in newoton,m in kilogram and acceleration in m/second square,otherwise k iz not 1.the law showz that awill be largest when F iz large and mass iz small

and thank u!!:D
    I think you copy/pasted that :p

j/k congratulaions you are a boffin ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)