AmBiTiOnS aNd CaReErS!! (1 Viewer)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by MISS DUBAI ] ++
EL-HAMDELLAH,MEN ZAMAN MA SHEFTEK?WEENEK?:(:D
knt msh'3oool wallah. ma 9irt ashark fe almuntada ktheer.
3al3moom, le ma nkmml aslalfah fe el-muntada al3rabi. :)

ma abi a5arrib almw'9oo3 hatha.

back to topic:

I'd just like to be a good programmer and hopefully work my way up the managementl ranks. Maybe have a Software company oneday!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by mikhail ] ++
My ambition is to crush people who use random capitalisations in the middle of words.
:howler: :howler: :thumb:

thats one of the finest posts I've seen on here for aaaages!

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
I'd just like to be a good programmer and hopefully work my way up the managementl ranks. Maybe have a Software company oneday!
What kind of stuff are you into, what would you like to develop? And in what environment, VC++? :) A little specific I know, but for now.. ;)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++

:howler: :howler: :thumb:

thats one of the finest posts I've seen on here for aaaages!
My ambition is to crush people who use too many of the same letter at the begining of a word that they're trying to stress! :rolleyes:

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++

What kind of stuff are you into, what would you like to develop? And in what environment, VC++? :) A little specific I know, but for now.. ;)
i wont be on my own for the first couple of years....i pretty much know where and what projects i'll be doing the first 4 or 5 years at work.
I'm already a trainee for a company. (the same company that's putting me through college). when/if ;) i graduate, i'll work for them for as many years as they put me through college... so it's not really up to me.

i just wanna do my best and impress my bosses. i really dont have any long term plans or dreams for work. i'm taking it one day at a time and i hope to do my best in the process.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
My ambition is to crush people who use too many of the same letter at the begining of a word that they're trying to stress! :rolleyes:
tttttell mmmme aaaabout iiiit

so irritating isn't it :rolleyes:;)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
Ok, great way of not answering my question :rolleyes:;)
sorry...i was editing my post when u just replied. i cut a paragraph then forgot to paste it at the end of the post.....

maybe that answers the question....
i dont really prefer anything specific at the moment. my knowledge/background is still very shallow for me to decide.

i know the language i prefer to code in is Java and i'd like to go deeper into network communications....(still broad i know..)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Java, ouch :D Maybe I've been taught the wrong things but so far to me Java is far from the promised land, though of course I'm sure there are worse things out there. I plan to get into cpp next semester so hopefully I'll get an idea of which I like better. :)

Yeah networking is cool, esp internet technology :cool:

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
I wanna study:
Fashion Design (I think Im gonna study that one for real)
Fashion styling
Fashion business
make a master in shoe and accesories designing

also:
system engenieering
chemical engenieering
astronomical engenieering (I dont know if this one exists)
publishing and marketing

and:
bioanalysis

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by fabiana-juve ] ++
I wanna study:
Fashion Design (I think Im gonna study that one for real)
Fashion styling
Fashion business
make a master in shoe and accesories designing

also:
system engenieering
chemical engenieering
astronomical engenieering (I dont know if this one exists)
publishing and marketing

and:
bioanalysis
Ummm, and you'll have time for a life, when???

In college I studied Accounting and Psychology.

So now I'm putting those long hours of party......I mean studying into use by becoming a Government Endorsed FHA mortgage underwriter.

[sarcasm]

At least it pays really well, though.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
No!! those are my college options. Im already admitted in a college where I can study system/chemical engenieering but lately I've been thinking a lot about it and I think I like Fashion Design better. Astronomical engenieering you gotta study it in the USA and dont even have done the TOEFL thing and the SATs so I wont study that one. Publishing and marketing is still an option. Over the summer I became obsessed with bioanalysis but its pretty hard to get into the colleges where they offer it because lots of people want to study medicine and one way to get into medicine is by doing a semester on bioanalysis, and I really havent done a preparation course for the admission test so I dont know. Im so undecided, lol!

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
Accouting and administration are very popular here. All the people who is undecided study that, lol.

My mom wants to study psychology, I had it last year at school and HATED it, it was one of the most boring subjects Ive had for a long time

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by fabiana-juve ] ++
No!! those are my college options. Im already admitted in a college where I can study system/chemical engenieering but lately I've been thinking a lot about it and I think I like Fashion Design better. Astronomical engenieering you gotta study it in the USA and dont even have done the TOEFL thing and the SATs so I wont study that one. Publishing and marketing is still an option. Over the summer I became obsessed with bioanalysis but its pretty hard to get into the colleges where they offer it because lots of people want to study medicine and one way to get into medicine is by doing a semester on bioanalysis, and I really havent done a preparation course for the admission test so I dont know. Im so undecided, lol!

Well, your Britney worshipping aside;), you seem like a very intelligent young woman and I'm sure you'll succeed no matter what it is you decide to do.

Talk about one extreme to the other, chemical engineering or Fashion design.:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)