AmBiTiOnS aNd CaReErS!! (1 Viewer)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
Lol, thanks.
Yeah, when people ask me what I wanna study I tell them Im between those two and they always say its the both extremes, lol. The problem is that I like scientific stuff and its easy to me, especially physics and chemistry. Math and myself are not good friends, though, so thats whats keeping me aside from choosing engenieering

Buy on AliExpress.com

gigi's twin

Mar 5, 2003
I haven't got dreams about a perfect job/career anymore. :down: Now I'm realistic as I have to be happy, that I HAVE a job. Here in my region is very hard to find a proper job, so mine is more, htan OK! Especially, that I can travel 2 times a year into different countries! :)

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
my dream is to become an air-hostess....

soooo much traveling...
meeting new ppl all the time,
good salary,
and i just adore aiplains!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what else could i be...??

and after that,
i would like to work in a nice hotel somewhere in europe.....

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
I'm not quite sure what to study, but I'll probably apply for "Samfunnsøkonomi" at the University of Oslo. Any ideas how to transalate "samfunnsøkonomi" Martin? :)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
I know I'll be the butt of most jokes here after this, but I believe in myself so I dont really care.

I have very high ambitions for myself and I truly believe I have enormous potential. I plan to study law or management, as I believe those are the areas I could use my skills best in. I am fairly eloquent in Bosnian, already more eloquent than 90% of my generation, I believe I am very intelligent, good with people, creatve and good at managing. I only lack organising skills.

I plan to study in Sweden in two years, but I have much higher hopes and wishes than to be a successful manager or lawyer, I cant stand working for someone, or being in a position where I dont get to make the decisions, and I also believe I have too much potential to waste it, so I hope to do something for the greater good. Bosnia is still more or less in (economic) chaos so I plan to be a politician, and I probably wont stop until I've gone all the way. I am very politically aware, and I believe I truly could and would make a difference.

Laugh if you will, make fun, but I was completely honest and serious.

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
Zlatan Balta for president!!! :D

Seriously man, why would laugh and make jokes. It's only great that you're determined and wanna sort out some shit in your country :thumb:

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
:touched:

i admire ppl with such goals and ambitiond for themselves......

and i wish you alllll the best!!!!

just never give up!!!!!!

read my signature and you'll get me! ;)

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by GOAT ] ++
I know I'll be the butt of most jokes here after this, but I believe in myself so I dont really care.

I have very high ambitions for myself and I truly believe I have enormous potential. I plan to study law or management, as I believe those are the areas I could use my skills best in. I am fairly eloquent in Bosnian, already more eloquent than 90% of my generation, I believe I am very intelligent, good with people, creatve and good at managing. I only lack organising skills.

I plan to study in Sweden in two years, but I have much higher hopes and wishes than to be a successful manager or lawyer, I cant stand working for someone, or being in a position where I dont get to make the decisions, and I also believe I have too much potential to waste it, so I hope to do something for the greater good. Bosnia is still more or less in (economic) chaos so I plan to be a politician, and I probably wont stop until I've gone all the way. I am very politically aware, and I believe I truly could and would make a difference.

Laugh if you will, make fun, but I was completely honest and serious.
dont you think that one man alone cant really make the difference?

good think you added that part i bolded ;)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
Yeah! a friend of mine really wants to be president, and why not? she's getting a good education, will love to do what she does and its cool that people actually want to do something for their country even though its screwed up

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by fabiana-juve ] ++
Yeah! a friend of mine really wants to be president, and why not? she's getting a good education, will love to do what she does and its cool that people actually want to do something for their country even though its screwed up
i want to do good things for lithuania as well, but the good of the country does not depend on president alone. whole country creates it.
zlatan, post soviet countries need to get over that russian syndrom. i really think that that generation has to die for the good of country. i really do not expect anything lot better in this region for next 20-30 years.

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++

i want to do good things for lithuania as well, but the good of the country does not depend on president alone. whole country creates it.
zlatan, post soviet countries need to get over that russian syndrom. i really think that that generation has to die for the good of country. i really do not expect anything lot better in this region for next 20-30 years.
That's sad, but not far from the truth.
That generation, and speaking about my country: many of some customs.
I guess we will never get rid of some of them :(

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
Whatever carreer I study, I want to take the name of Venezuela high. My dream has always been (you'll really laugh on this one) to be Miss Universe and to get the name of my country high. Or to be a really famous fashion designer and still carry the name of my country; not like that sell-out Carolina Herrera!!

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by fabiana-juve ] ++
Why would we laugh at what you just said?

Just wait until gray and Dj see this :groan: ;)

++ [ originally posted by Kaliman ] ++
Zlatan Balta for president!!! :D

Seriously man, why would laugh and make jokes. It's only great that you're determined and wanna sort out some shit in your country :thumb:
Actually, I could only be one of the presidents. There are three presidents at the top of the Bosnian state, One Muslim, one Serb and one Croat, and they rotate so that every one of them is the leader for some six months... it's pretty screwed up. I'm an atheist so I dont know where I'd fit in :D

And yes, I do want to help, as I believe I can.

++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++
:touched:

i admire ppl with such goals and ambitiond for themselves......

and i wish you alllll the best!!!!

just never give up!!!!!!

read my signature and you'll get me! ;)

I'll make it Lily, dont you worry ;)

++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++

dont you think that one man alone cant really make the difference?

good think you added that part i bolded ;)
Of course one man can make a difference. It will be pretty hard in the current political climate, but I'm hoping something will change in the near future. Gandhi made a difference. Abraham Lincon. Nelson Mandela. Adolf Hitler (altho it was a bad difference). Winston Churchill, etc, etc.

One man can make a difference.

P.S. It's all about what I believe, so if I say I am, than I really am.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Zlatan - some people would say that what you just said is arrogant. I call it confidence and self believe...keep it up ;)

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by GOAT ] ++

Of course one man can make a difference. It will be pretty hard in the current political climate, but I'm hoping something will change in the near future. Gandhi made a difference. Abraham Lincon. Nelson Mandela. Adolf Hitler (altho it was a bad difference). Winston Churchill, etc, etc.

One man can make a difference.

P.S. It's all about what I believe, so if I say I am, than I really am.

what's the point of making the difference? so that people would be happier, wealthier, healthier etc.

gandhi and mandela didn't give that to their countries. lincoln and churchill weren't alone in their business. hitler is a different story. your enhusiasm is really great, i dreamed of that as well couple of years ago. but it's not that easy.

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
I think I said that in similar thread before, but after finishing my study I hope to get one of those jobs, I'm not decided, which one of them yet: or to be technician of crime detection or to be investigating officer.

I'm so undecided which of them to choose :sigh:

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
i think im the only one here that's actually reached his target job

I wanna become a junkie and waste the rest of my life lazing around and geddin drunk.

;)

im taking up electrical engineering and godknows what i'll do next

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)