AmBiTiOnS aNd CaReErS!! (8 Viewers)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++

what's the point of making the difference? so that people would be happier, wealthier, healthier etc.
Actually, yes, that is exactly the point. You try to help out. Can you really be happy while everyone around you is miserable? Will you really lose or miss anything in your life if you try to help out instead of just looking out for yourself?

I know you probably think I'm this naive little kid that dreams too much, but I'm not. I'm quite realistic actually, but I think if somebody has to do the job, and somebody does, why not me?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by GOAT ] ++

Actually, yes, that is exactly the point. You try to help out.
chyah sure :rolleyes:

really? do you really wanna do this for you're people?

Can you really be happy while everyone around you is miserable?
yes you can :)

:D

Sep 28, 2002

Actually, yes, that is exactly the point. You try to help out. Can you really be happy while everyone around you is miserable? Will you really lose or miss anything in your life if you try to help out instead of just looking out for yourself?

I know you probably think I'm this naive little kid that dreams too much, but I'm not. I'm quite realistic actually, but I think if somebody has to do the job, and somebody does, why not me?

i know it's the point. i wrote this to prove that people you mentioned didn;t make that kind of difference.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003

dont you think that one man alone cant really make the difference?

good think you added that part i bolded ;)
of caurse 1 man can make the difference!!!!":wallbang:

if you believe with all your heart and soul in smg....
you can turn the world up side down if you want to.
and all by yourself.

i believe that if zlatan thinks and believes he can actually do what he wants i have no reasons to doubt he'll actually do smg with his life.

the problem is when ppl have no dreams.
and when they make no dreams because they know they'll fail.
they have no chances.

SO GOOO ZLATAN!!!
AND IF I'LL BE ABLE...
I AM GOING TO BE THE FIRST ONE WHO'LL VOTE FOR YOU!! :thumb: ;)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
How can you say Ghandi, Mandella, Lincon and the sort didnt make that kind of difference? I'm not sure what "Kind" of difference we are talking about?

@DJ: That would come with the territorry ;)

Also, you forgot the women :D

Sep 28, 2002
How can you say Ghandi, Mandella, Lincon and the sort didnt make that kind of difference? I'm not sure what "Kind" of difference we are talking about?
india is still in poverty, south africa has big troubles about racism and apartheid. western countres are not good for this example.

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++

of caurse 1 man can make the difference!!!!":wallbang:

if you believe with all your heart and soul in smg....
you can turn the world up side down if you want to.
and all by yourself.

i believe that if zlatan thinks and believes he can actually do what he wants i have no reasons to doubt he'll actually do smg with his life.

the problem is when ppl have no dreams.
and when they make no dreams because they know they'll fail.
they have no chances.

:rolleyes:

"lilliana's dream: buffon comes on a beautiful unicorn and takes me away to the land of dreams"

plaese stay out of this, it's a lot more complicated than having a dream.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003

"lilliana's dream: buffon comes on a beautiful unicorn and takes me away to the land of dreams"

[ off topic ]
I love unicorns!! I wish I could have one in real life

[ / off topic ]

My mother always have told me: do whatever you want, but when you do it make sure you're the best at it.

Sep 28, 2002
Bosnia is not India nor South Africa ;)
poverty is the same all over the world
ok, you dont have racism but you have religious conflicts of some nature(you do, right?)

i am not trying to knock you down or something, just it's that your "realism" seems a little optimistic to me. but, if you ever become a president you first official visit abroad will be to lithuania, to meet your pal from juve forums, mr. volodkevicius :D

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
IActually, I dont find it optimistic, because I didnt say I would make Bosnia the best country in the world, because I wont, but I will do my best.

And yes, there are still many religious problems in Bosnia, mostly in politics, where one fraction stops progress because it's against "national interests". But only people care about the differences, to the politiciansit's all about the Benjamins.

Also, I said "Bosnia is not India" because it's not. Altho poverty is the same all over the world, you must admit it's easier to solve in a country with 3.5 mil people than in a country with over a billion people ;)

Sep 28, 2002
ok, india is ****ed, bosnia is ****ed, lithuania is ****ed as well and i am ashamed about it. lithuanian president is accused of connections with russian mafia and stuff. maybe he even won the election because of that.
damn, how i want all that shit outta here... :stress:

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
hey, India rocks

but yes, you problem will be much simplier to solve, but doesnt make it a job for one man. it takes many many years for a country to become great.

Mahathir was a great leader and in his 20something years he turn our country into a great one. but we still arent a world power and still have a lot of problems to be solved

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003

i have never ever dreamted it.

i realize absolutelly that meeting buffon was probably the last time in my life.... ;)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by tarmpropp ] ++
I'm not quite sure what to study, but I'll probably apply for "Samfunnsøkonomi" at the University of Oslo. Any ideas how to transalate "samfunnsøkonomi" Martin? :)
Ehm.. social economics? :undecide::nervous::lazy::eyepatch::dontcare:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)