Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (13 Viewers)

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
This morning's La Gazzetta dello Sport has linked Inter with Juventus' Amauri, Brescia's Andrea Caracciolo and even Bolton Wanderers striker Johan Elmander.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Amauri wasn't bad at all against Samp though he did receive 10's of insults from me for launching easy header out of the stadium. I thought he worked pretty well and combined okay with the rest. He was somehow Isolated most of the times, Pepe didn't help much and I think with Del Piero next to him he was going to do even better.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
he was horrible yesterday he had to score there were 2 or 3 times when there was coming a cross inside the box and amori just completely missed the ball. he couldn't even touch the ball. and i really think that toni would have scored one of those crosses

Apr 15, 2006
If I was Marotta, I'd simply terminate his contract. He's just had too many chances. The fact that his goal draught is close to a year is simply unacceptable. No matter how much respect the board wants to show to players, such performances cannot be tolerated. His contract should be terminated as a warning to other players that under-performance will reward in a kick from the club!

Max

Jul 15, 2003
Amazing. This guy makes an exorbitant amount of money and people still feel the need to defend him when he's not performing. I think it's time we hold these kinds of players accountable.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
If I was Marotta, I'd simply terminate his contract. He's just had too many chances. The fact that his goal draught is close to a year is simply unacceptable. No matter how much respect the board wants to show to players, such performances cannot be tolerated. His contract should be terminated as a warning to other players that under-performance will reward in a kick from the club!
can he do that? and if yes do we have to pay him out for the entire contract?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)