Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (15 Viewers)

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Man how unfair to Salas to bring him into this, at least he had a career. At least he wasn't depended on to start match after match.
Yes you are right I apologise,there wad no doubting Salas talent.
A more apt comparison would be Fabian O'Neill

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
What's happened to him is pretty bizarre. Sure he was never a prolific scorer, but at least he was quite a good and fairly complete forward. He was strong in the air, able to drag defenders all over the place, dribble a little bit with a good touch, and really acted as a fulcrum for an attack. He even used to KICK the ball at goal once in a while. Now he's just this one dimensional guy who stays in his small area of the pitch acting frustrated, usually playing ineffectively with his back to goal, squandering the chances he does get, and just giving off the vibe that he couldn't buy a goal for his entire yearly wage. At this point I don't think even he believes he'll ever score again. It's really disheartening to see a player of ours in this sort of state.

Seriously, what the hell happened to this man? The transformation is utterly ridiculous.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
What's happened to him is pretty bizarre. Sure he was never a prolific scorer, but at least he was quite a good and fairly complete forward. He was strong in the air, able to drag defenders all over the place, dribble a little bit with a good touch, and really acted as a fulcrum for an attack. He even used to KICK the ball at goal once in a while. Now he's just this one dimensional guy who stays in his small area of the pitch acting frustrated, usually playing ineffectively with his back to goal, squandering the chances he does get, and just giving off the vibe that he couldn't buy a goal for his entire yearly wage. At this point I don't think even he believes he'll ever score again. It's really disheartening to see a player of ours in this sort of state.

Seriously, what the hell happened to this man? The transformation is utterly ridiculous.
He lost his self confidence with his poor scoring rate. The fans wanting him to go plus the management not being to thrilled with him resulted in demotivation for him, he knows even if he scores a fair amount of 5 or 6 goals, he still get shipped off, that uncertainty demotivates him to do any better and looks frustated on the pitch.

Wish he was just an average Brazillian who wanted to go home by now and we could get a Brazillian team to sign him :D

Jun 7, 2003
when we bought amauri a friend was criticizing him and was sceptical of amauris abilities and i told him "man he looks like batistuta, he must be good"

so if i had the oppurtinity i would ask him why he is looking like batistuta, the answer for this question could give me better sleep

to call this guy a striker is a offense to a real striker haha but i like him haha because i liked batigol, in a perfect world he would be as good as batigol and we could give him also a nickname haha amigol i would love amigol but the words amauri and goal in a sentence is something like a utopia at the moment

YasoR17

Mirkofan #1
Jul 4, 2008
when we bought amauri a friend was criticizing him and was sceptical of amauris abilities and i told him "man he looks like batistuta, he must be good"

so if i had the oppurtinity i would ask him why he is looking like batistuta, the answer for this question could give me better sleep

to call this guy a striker is a offense to a real striker haha but i like him haha because i liked batigol, in a perfect world he would be as good as batigol and we could give him also a nickname haha amigol i would love amigol but the words amauri and goal in a sentence is something like a utopia at the moment
haha amigol :tup: haha

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
but you got to admit his new-look is awesome!! at least u don't have to see his flashy hair all over the place anymore. keep it like this Amauri.. please leave soon!!

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
He looks fat as shit in those pictures. Also has gotten real slow. Anyone see that ridiculous dive where he took out the other player once he saw he couldn't get to the ball?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)