Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (20 Viewers)

Mar 24, 2006
I used to feel sorry for him. But now I just feel anger, so much anger..SO MUCH ANGER!
A typical Amauri performance.
Ama, if you're reading this, I promise if you quit Juve, I will help you find a new job.

Worlds worst troll.
Inept. Useless. Rubbish. Pathetic.

Cant head, cant shoot, cant run, cant fight for the ball, constantly fouling, throwing his arms in the air, arguing with ref. Absolutely horrendous player.

How is it possible for him to get so much playing time?
I can't believe this guy is making over 3 million a season.

:lol:
:dusan:

He looked sharp today.
The hate for Amauri is pathetic.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You setiupiddd !!!

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
He looked sharp today.
yup,he is looking every inch the world class centre back,he manages to shut Juventus out completely everytime he plays and reduces the number of attacks simply by his presence,with him in the team the whole backline know there is no way their opponents will score

top class that man

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)