Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (15 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Janet will remain Janet until he scores. :stuckup:
he was horrible yesterday he had to score there were 2 or 3 times when there was coming a cross inside the box and amori just completely missed the ball. he couldn't even touch the ball. and i really think that toni would have scored one of those crosses
People should give up on hoping we swap him with another team, or even suggesting it. Just getting rid of him will be one huge relief.
Agree. At this point just get rid of him. For free who cares, if he refuses send him to the reserves so he can try his luck at that level.
He probably won't even score at that level, and will end up embarrassing himself.
Fucking Secco, cant believe he gave this useless lump of timber such a long, lucrative contract.

Amauri would struggle to start in most Lega Pro teams.
If I was Marotta, I'd simply terminate his contract. He's just had too many chances. The fact that his goal draught is close to a year is simply unacceptable. No matter how much respect the board wants to show to players, such performances cannot be tolerated. His contract should be terminated as a warning to other players that under-performance will reward in a kick from the club!
Amazing. This guy makes an exorbitant amount of money and people still feel the need to defend him when he's not performing. I think it's time we hold these kinds of players accountable.
Did anyone tell him to shut up? :D
I heard someone asked him to shut down :D
My young padawans....

:touched:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
With our powers combined...we will summon...

(From left to right: Buerke, Dru, Albert, Nick, and Andy...Captain Planet is Martin....obviously)

Max

Jul 15, 2003
My young padawans....

:touched:
Let me tell you, young padawan...when Amauri first came to Juve, I was clear in voicing my displeasure for both him and his pricetag. Most scolded me, including one Badass Devil and some other guy who disappeared. I invented Amauri hate, young padawan. :D

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
With our powers combined...we will summon...

(From left to right: Buerke, Dru, Albert, Nick, and Andy...Captain Planet is Martin....obviously)
Wait, am I the gook chick?? :lol:

Let me tell you, young padawan...when Amauri first came to Juve, I was clear in voicing my displeasure for both him and his pricetag. Most scolded me, including one Badass Devil and some other guy who disappeared. I invented Amauri hate, young padawan. :D
:lol:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Back up the truck like whoa, you got it all wrong like whoa...

I am the hate, the way, and through all hate shall go thru me to Amauri.

Walk away.
Wait, am I the gook chick?? :lol:
You were the first name that came to mind when I saw the gook.:D

Max

Jul 15, 2003
Back up the truck like whoa, you got it all wrong like whoa...

I am the hate, the way, and through all hate shall go thru me to Amauri.

Walk away.

You were the first name that came to mind when I saw the gook.:D
You're lucky I'm listening to Neil Young's Harvest. I'm very non-confrontational right now.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
:lol: I was waiting for you to notice it.

Not sure Andy or Nick will be around to notice it.

But Martin...I know better, he is always out there....somewhere....watching. :shifty:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Is this where I start spreading rumors that Janet was spotted sporting his sassy new hairstyle on via Garibaldi with the rest of our tree-trunk-legged Juve cheerleaders?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)