Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (8 Viewers)

SABSAB

Snoop Stinks
Dec 10, 2008
:sergio:

But how does his hair affect his play?

You can't prove that it does, and if it would affect his play, he would probably cut it. You know why? Because that's what sensible folks do. And as far as I know, Amauri isn't a retard.

Are you a female or a homosexual? If so, I'd understand why his hair would bother you.
I say you as a girl, hair effects your sight.
I'm blond and when I play football and my hair comes into my face I can't see the ball and have to orientate for a second.
His hair is black and so he sees even less through it. I observed it now often enough that when he lands after a header he first puts his hair behind his ears and then orientating what the hell happened around him.
I'm already fine when he just keeps his hair tight with a hairband.

Buy on AliExpress.com

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
i really don't think his hair has anything to do with his play

everyone needs to start using their brain and stop talking all this nonsense about his hair

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I say you as a girl, hair effects your sight.
I'm blond and when I play football and my hair comes into my face I can't see the ball and have to orientate for a second.
His hair is black and so he sees even less through it. I observed it now often enough that when he lands after a header he first puts his hair behind his ears and then orientating what the hell happened around him.
I'm already fine when he just keeps his hair tight with a hairband.
So you pull it back I assume because it bothers you, right?

Wouldn't Amauri do the same thing if it bothered him?

Max

Jul 15, 2003
Kudos to whomever mentioned Samson. :lol:

Personally, I think Amauri lacks motivation, the same as everybody else. Look at the body language the players give off during the game.

SABSAB

Snoop Stinks
Dec 10, 2008
So you pull it back I assume because it bothers you, right?

Wouldn't Amauri do the same thing if it bothered him?
No because he thinks looks are more important. It's a footballer, very less of them have brains. Why do you think Ale, Cannavaro or Gio shaved their heads before a big tournement? Because they don't wanted to care about something so meaningless in such an important time.
I don't say Amauris hair has something to do with his poor performances.
But it's annoying and costs time which he can't use for moaning and failing.
And I'm hoping for an effect like it had on Kuranyi. Magath told him to get a hair cut and now he's scoring and scoring and scoring:D

Max

Jul 15, 2003
No because he thinks looks are more important. It's a footballer, very less of them have brains. Why do you think Ale, Cannavaro or Gio shaved their heads before a big tournement? Because they don't wanted to care about something so meaningless in such an important time.
I don't say Amauris hair has something to do with his poor performances.
But it's annoying and costs time he can't use for moaning and failing.
And I'm hoping for an effect like it had on Kuranyi. Magath told him to get a hair cut and now he's scoring and scoring and scoring:D
Mais avec les femmes?

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
i really don't think his hair has anything to do with his play

everyone needs to start using their brain and stop talking all this nonsense about his hair

Yeap ... Amauri has had long hair since his Palermo days and still had it when he scored goals by the bucket load during his first 5 mths last season.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
While what you're saying might be true, it all comes down to this: anyone who makes a big deal out of the fact that he's smoking pot, is indeed a moron.
I never make a big deal out of my habits. They are mentioned, if at all, in passing in my posts on this forum. its others who make a big deal out of my name. Those are facts, not opinion. Check my posting history if you dissagree. But I doubt you will, as like with the others I am referring to, its far easier to spout bullshit comments, then sit back, proud, chest puffed out, but ridiculous...Thankfully, I am not here to make friends. I simply love Juventus, and need an outlet for my love, for the pain and joy it causes. Others come on here with a far different agenda. They are more interested in themselves...On the other hand, I am always interested in learning more about people in general, as it adds weight to a opinion if I like or respect the person behind it. But Esteban, you may be referring to the same fools I despise, the same fools who constantly make a big deal out of my username, not my posts...if so, i couldn't agree more.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
The main problem with Amauri is that he lacks a goal scorers instinct. To make this worse, he has far from blistering pace, a clear lack of positional nous, and is far weaker than his physical stature suggests. He is the least effective of our strikers, at scoring goals.

Trez has that world class ability to sniff out chances. Iaquinta has the strength and determination to bulldoze chances. DP has the flair and technique to score and create...and what does Amauri have??? He is handy in the air. i almost feel sorry for him, because when we paid so much money for him, he must have thought he was a superstar, and since then, he has proven, beyond all doubt, that he isn't a superstar. Nobody can say that he hasn't been given the chances...

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
The main problem with Amauri is that he lacks a goal scorers instinct. To make this worse, he has far from blistering pace, a clear lack of positional nous, and is far weaker than his physical stature suggests. He is the least effective of our strikers, at scoring goals.

Trez has that world class ability to sniff out chances. Iaquinta has the strength and determination to bulldoze chances. DP has the flair and technique to score and create...and what does Amauri have??? He is handy in the air. i almost feel sorry for him, because when we paid so much money for him, he must have thought he was a superstar, and since then, he has proven, beyond all doubt, that he isn't a superstar. Nobody can say that he hasn't been given the chances...
maybe amauri does drugs?

Max

Jul 15, 2003
I don't know gals and guys, it just baffles me. He was in such good form at the beginning of last season, but then he got his injury, came back, and was never the same. I don't know about a lack of goal scorer's instinct...he was pounding goals into the net before. Something happened between last November and now.

maybe amauri does drugs?
Maybe Amauri finds pleasure in fucking a pygmy and ejaculating into a snake, hence his sub-par performances come matchday. Why the hate for Weed Guru? He's not telling you to smoke and he's not even talking about marijuana. You guys keep bringing it up. He chose that name, big fucking deal. :dontcare:

Jul 21, 2006
I don't know gals and guys, it just baffles me. He was in such good form at the beginning of last season, but then he got his injury, came back, and was never the same. I don't know about a lack of goal scorer's instinct...he was pounding goals into the net before. Something happened between last November and now.

Maybe Amauri finds pleasure in fucking a pygmy and ejaculating into a snake, hence his sub-par performances come matchday. Why the hate for Weed Guru? He's not telling you to smoke and he's not even talking about marijuana. You guys keep bringing it up. He chose that name, big fucking deal. :dontcare:

He used to be a beast in the area and he won most of the aerial battle in fron t of the opponents' goal.

Instead of the injury, I think his drop of scoring form starts when he tried to be more active outside of the area... he tried to dribble, tried to hold up ball on the flanks. I am not sure if the coaches (Ranieri and Ferrara) have ever told him to stick to what he is good at instead of moving around and when someone made a cross, he's not even in the area.

Indeed, his physical ability is comparable to Drogba, but Drogba knows his strength well and he is actively doing what he is good at. This is what Amauri need to learn and the coaches should have told him to stay in the area to wait for the supply.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Maybe Amauri finds pleasure in fucking a pygmy and ejaculating into a snake, hence his sub-par performances come matchday.
mate, I would never have come up with such a bizarre, but likely all too possible suggestion for his bothersome descent into uselessness. It goes far beyond the normal 'i wanna suck Ekdals cock!!!!' and 'do you think Del Piero shaves his balls?' comments I see too commonly for liking, from the amateurs on this site. Nope. Clearly, you are a Professional...and I like your style. It has...panache.

As for Amauri. My memory of him is that he was randomly spectacular for Palermo, never scoring many, but the focal attacking point of their team, which was fast moving and inventive. He put the ball in the net from range, and in technically delightful to watch ways, many times, for the sicilians. Not amazingly often though. So my idea of him, when we signed him, was that he would do the same for us. So we would have DP as the flair merchant, with Gio as his apprentice. Trez as the goal scoring machine. Iaquinta a more musclebound version of Trez, and Amauri would be...of decent control, and capable of scoring from range.

His instant success in a Juve shirt didnt include, from what I recall, any outstanding strikes, most of his goals coming from more where we would expect to be, i.e. in the 6 yard box. That would make sense, given he was filling in for the injured Trez.

He got injured, then was useless. And since then, has proven high quality just once, against Sampdoria, on a night when ALL of our players looked world class.

I have hopes for ALL juve players, other than Molinaro. Hopes that they will prove their worth. Probably the most hope in Tiago out of the 'acquired but failed group' of Tiago, Poulsen, Amauri. Because the same player many call a ballerina, has shown me far more quality in the past, than the other two. So I know what he is capable of. If played in a central trio. with dynamic players either side of him...

Something is rotten at our club, mate. I don't know what it is. Neither does Ciro. A curse of sorts, that we need a magician or necromancer to eradicate, or turn to our advantage. The club's heart and soul and spirit and body is corpse like. So its unfair for me to criticize any player more than the others. As mentioned before...I can see only Buffon and Chiellini who can hold up their hands and say they have had a decent season so far. EVERY other player can not do so honestly...wouldnt you agree???

May 22, 2007
Deneb said:
almost anyone will be better than their old president, even passarella
Newell's were disappointing yesterday, only Formica looked like scoring. I was expecting more when I turned over from the Boca game (at 2-0), but they didn't look desperate at all. Bordagaray's goal was nice though. :tup:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Newell's were disappointing yesterday, only Formica looked like scoring. I was expecting more when I turned over from the Boca game (at 2-0), but they didn't look desperate at all. Bordagaray's goal was nice though. :tup:
yeah both games were anti-climatic as pressure had gotten to both teams, formica has been good for a while now ie hes prolly leaving soon hard luck for the lepers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)