Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (33 Viewers)

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Maybe Amauri finds pleasure in fucking a pygmy and ejaculating into a snake, hence his sub-par performances come matchday. :dontcare:
I doubt that this is the case. His cock is simply too big to fit into a snake's mouth without risking it to be bitten off.

The Hypothesis that his hair is the reason he hasn't been performing is more true. Bald players tend to be better than Haired ones. Look at Zidane, Ronaldo, Roberto Carlos.. All Bald and More than Legends. On the Other Hand Amauri has hair and is badly performing.

Messi has hair ... I can't believe he can dribble through defenders with his hair bothering him.

I can't believe someone even made the suggestion that his hair is the reason behind his display. And other actually replied by mentioning that he had hair when he used to score.

This is just a sad example of how Amauri has made us Pathetic and How drugs can affect your judgment:snoop: .

Buy on AliExpress.com

Max

Jul 15, 2003
mate, I would never have come up with such a bizarre, but likely all too possible suggestion for his bothersome descent into uselessness. It goes far beyond the normal 'i wanna suck Ekdals cock!!!!' and 'do you think Del Piero shaves his balls?' comments I see too commonly for liking, from the amateurs on this site. Nope. Clearly, you are a Professional...and I like your style. It has...panache.

As for Amauri. My memory of him is that he was randomly spectacular for Palermo, never scoring many, but the focal attacking point of their team, which was fast moving and inventive. He put the ball in the net from range, and in technically delightful to watch ways, many times, for the sicilians. Not amazingly often though. So my idea of him, when we signed him, was that he would do the same for us. So we would have DP as the flair merchant, with Gio as his apprentice. Trez as the goal scoring machine. Iaquinta a more musclebound version of Trez, and Amauri would be...of decent control, and capable of scoring from range.

His instant success in a Juve shirt didnt include, from what I recall, any outstanding strikes, most of his goals coming from more where we would expect to be, i.e. in the 6 yard box. That would make sense, given he was filling in for the injured Trez.

He got injured, then was useless. And since then, has proven high quality just once, against Sampdoria, on a night when ALL of our players looked world class.

I have hopes for ALL juve players, other than Molinaro. Hopes that they will prove their worth. Probably the most hope in Tiago out of the 'acquired but failed group' of Tiago, Poulsen, Amauri. Because the same player many call a ballerina, has shown me far more quality in the past, than the other two. So I know what he is capable of. If played in a central trio. with dynamic players either side of him...

Something is rotten at our club, mate. I don't know what it is. Neither does Ciro. A curse of sorts, that we need a magician or necromancer to eradicate, or turn to our advantage. The club's heart and soul and spirit and body is corpse like. So its unfair for me to criticize any player more than the others. As mentioned before...I can see only Buffon and Chiellini who can hold up their hands and say they have had a decent season so far. EVERY other player can not do so honestly...wouldnt you agree???
Cronios-esque, but a bit more optimistic. I like it. Yeah, Buffon and Chiellini are the only two players who can truly say they've played their hardest and are reasonably close to being at the top of their game. Otherwise, into the Golden Bin.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
IQ has been injured.
Marchisio has been good when he was not injured... Trezgol the same.

Camo has been great... you can't blame him for the last couple of matches where he was completely out of position.
Giovinco makes me want to cry

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Iaquinta is not an influential player, or one you can build your attack around; Amauri is!

As for Camo, he has been very frustrating and inconsistent at times, while being brilliant at others.

Giovinco is a victim of coaching lunacy!

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
You went to the American University in Cairo? I graduated from that dump. :lol:

As for my comments, that was anything but sarcasm. Iaquinta is good, but he is not a savior as so many here seem to think. Stop over-rating the guy.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
You went to the American University in Cairo? I graduated from that dump. :lol:

As for my comments, that was anything but sarcasm. Iaquinta is good, but he is not a savior as so many here seem to think. Stop over-rating the guy.
Yes I did.

My comment was more about Amauri being better than IQ now thats funny... Amauri better than any player in the world is funny.... and sad

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Iaquinta is not an influential player, or one you can build your attack around; Amauri is!

As for Camo, he has been very frustrating and inconsistent at times, while being brilliant at others.

Giovinco is a victim of coaching lunacy!
Amauri cannot finish and his career scoring log proves it. someone posted a stat yesterday in this thread which supports that. i do not want our attack to be built around Amauri. the guy is a mid-table team superstar but he can't play with/for the big boys.

i think that Camo has been our overall best attacking player for the past 2 seasons. no one player has more of a positive impact on our team than him.

Giovinco needs stability, grooming and a chance.

Nov 30, 2009
I don't want to talk about his football qualities, I will just say that he is out of form, and he didn't take advantage being first choice in attack till now.

Del Piero was injured more than two months, and after that he didn't get a chance to regain his real form. He played an average of 45 minutes per game.

Iaquinta will soon be ready to play, so we will have more options in attack, not only pray that some overrated brazilian will score goal or assist.

Nov 30, 2009
Yes, but unfortunately for the team, he was first choice for Ferrara in this season. I can't find a proper reason for that, but our results are speaking enough.

I said it above your post, albeit Del Piero recovered, Amauri still was untouched.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Nocerino? I heard he was working at Mama Ventura's pizzaria in Gettysburg, PA.

He's the guy that greets you at the door with a fake mustache saying, "eeeeyyoooo, da pizza here!"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)