Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (34 Viewers)

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Right now, I would straight swap Amauri for Miccoli, without blinking an eye. If only Miccoli wasn't such a cunt. :p

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Calm down guys, Amauri is a great player. Last season we saw how he can to play. Yea i know, now he play bad, but and Juve play bad, ALL JUVE not one Amauri.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Gettysburg PA? :lol: That's American throwball?

Amauri's market value right now: 5-7 million.
WTF is 'American throwball' ?

Right now, I would straight swap Amauri for Miccoli, without blinking an eye. If only Miccoli wasn't such a cunt. :p
but he's a juventino c*nt :D

Amauri has pharyngitis ? (sore throat) probably from moaning like a little....
:agree:

Calm down guys, Amauri is a great player. Last season we saw how he can to play. Yea i know, now he play bad, but and Juve play bad, ALL JUVE not one Amauri.
Amauri is not a "great player".

if anything, he has proven that he is an average player. there is nothing unique/extraodinary about him or his career thus far and he's almost 30 (in about a 1.5 years).

one word says it all -- overrated

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
WTF is 'American throwball' ?

but he's a juventino c*nt :D

:agree:

Amauri is not a "great player".

if anything, he has proven that he is an average player. there is nothing unique/extraodinary about him or his career thus far and he's almost 30 (in about a 1.5 years).

one word says it all -- overrated
I see that you dont like amauri and you love trezegol, i also love trez like a player. But Amauri is Juventino and he always trying to be the best in the forward. You can't hate his because he's juve player and he loves juve. FORZA AMAURI

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Many believe Trezeguet is overrated, too.

He certainly doesn't have a knack for penalties.
I see that you dont like amauri and you love trezegol, i also love trez like a player. But Amauri is Juventino and he always trying to be the best in the forward, forza Amauri.
i never said that i don't like Amauri. but the facts are facts. his track record was great at Palermo but he's done of consequence here at Juventus to warrant any applaud.

Trezeguet has disappointed on many an occasion and i have blasted him when he has. but the fact of the matter is that David is still a better overall player than Amauri. The stats prove it. Take a few years off of David's career and he still ranks higher than Amauri.

btw, i don't see why the both of you brought Trezeguet's name into this. Maybe if i change my avatar then you will come up with avenue to make a point.

i'm a team fan, not a fan of player who happens to play for Juve. so when a player is not performing well or meet standards then he is subject to criticism on any fan board. and i criticize them all when necessary.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
He is not hating on Amauri, but there is no arguing that Trez is a Juventus legend and his contribution far exceeds anything Amauri has done for this club.

Amauri is a very good player, but indeed he is overrated by some people here. His performances and goal scoring ratio, given his value, his attributes, physical presence, and potential are disappointing to say the least.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
You're missing the point, but that's not surprising. Nobody is saying Amauri is better than Trezeguet.

And you're also wrong in that Amauri doesn't bring any unique talents to the pitch. He's a much more power, threatening player than Trezeguet in everything except shooting, having the ability to pull defenders away from other attackers.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I am not missing the point. :shifty:

If you read my post carefully, it would appear that I am in agreement with you, as I state that Amauri, given these attributes, should be a much better player and should be able to contribute far more to our cause.

Amauri is the better forward, but Trez is the better finisher.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
You're missing the point, but that's not surprising. Nobody is saying Amauri is better than Trezeguet.

And you're also wrong in that Amauri doesn't bring any unique talents to the pitch. He's a much more power, threatening player than Trezeguet in everything except shooting, having the ability to pull defenders away from other attackers.
i know that nobody is saying that Amauri is better than Trezeguet. you brought him into the discussion not me.

and you can rate Amauri's intangibles as high as you please but the truth is that it hasn't really helped us much. i recognize that he is great on the ball and can supply the ball creatively but he hasn't been effective as expected.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
i know that nobody is saying that Amauri is better than Trezeguet. you brought him into the discussion not me.

and you can rate Amauri's intangibles as high as you please but the truth is that it hasn't really helped us much. i recognize that he is great on the ball and can supply the ball creatively but he hasn't been effective as expected.
It's because anybody can claim a player is overrated without providing any evidence as to why. And since it's in this thread, where everybody and their mother feels to need to say something about Amauri, it's getting old.

Nobody rates Amauri here at all, except for myself and a couple others.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I think that might also be attributed to the fact that Ferrara plays a formation he is not entirely convinced of, and is not fully aware of what he exactly wants from his players.
perhaps, but he still needs to step his game up when given the chance. i expect better from a guy that gets paid his salary.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
It's because anybody can claim a player is overrated without providing any evidence as to why. And since it's in this thread, where everybody and their mother feels to need to say something about Amauri, it's getting old.

Nobody rates Amauri here at all, except for myself and a couple others.
but none of what i'm saying is false. he hasn't been playing well and there is nothing more than that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)