Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (53 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Waste of money... ugly hair cut... doesn't care about Juve... only in it for the money... mercenary... worst teammate in the world...

It just keeps getting better and better!

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Waste of money... ugly hair cut... doesn't care about Juve... only in it for the money... mercenary... worst teammate in the world...

It just keeps getting better and better!
Lame indeed, theres no doubt he is better player than Iaquinta except most people don't say anything when Iaquinta misses 500 chances a game. Perhaps because he is an Italian.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
If he just got either a hair cut or a hair band then I wouldn't mind him so much. :wallbang:
I really don't care what he looks like as long as he plays football well
Lame indeed, theres no doubt he is better player than Iaquinta except most people don't say anything when Iaquinta misses 500 chances a game. Perhaps because he is an Italian.
:tup:

Nicholas

Jan 30, 2008
Not everyone cares about their nationalities. But you have to agree that he whines like a bitch.
I don't doubt that, but so does most of our players. Most of our players play like shit, but Melo and Diego and Amauri are always the worse. It's always the same. You have to wonder if people on this forum are anti-Brasilian sometimes.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I don't doubt that, but so does most of our players. Most of our players play like shit, but Melo and Diego and Amauri are always the worse. It's always the same. You have to wonder if people on this forum are anti-Brasilian sometimes.
They're the most expensive and people expect the most from them. When they're playing well their praise is exaggerated as well.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
You really think people don't criticise Iaquinta becuase he's Italian? He does get a lot of criticism. And being Italian Has nothing to do with it because Molinaro, Legrottaglie, Grosso and Marchionni all get their criticism.
I don't think him being Italian has anything to do with this, I don't like how many chances he misses

Nicholas

Jan 30, 2008
They're the most expensive and people expect the most from them. When they're playing well their praise is exaggerated as well.
So what about the price? the team as a whole play shit. You cannot just single out 3 players like certain forum members do. Diego this Diego that, Melo this, Melo that. However when the mighty Del Piero is playing utter shit certain people ignore that. All is I can say is when Diego,Melo and Amauri get back on form they will shut up all those idiots who doubted them. I personally cannot wait to see the day and it will come I guarentee it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 53)