Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (119 Viewers)

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
Waste of money... ugly hair cut... doesn't care about Juve... only in it for the money... mercenary... worst teammate in the world...

It just keeps getting better and better!
lmao, just what I was going to say
and once he scores all of them will be praising his hair and bianconeri spirit bla bla bla

It's just that some people judge players by the last few games and it's pure stupidity, and what's even worse is judging by the looks and small actions (like his in-match behaviour)
some of you forgot how he raped Milan last season obviously, now with his abilities you saw with Palermo and with us last season it's clear that he's so much better than his recent form, and than Iaquinta and Trezeguet's top form
but isn't the recent poor performances the problem with every single player in our squad?
then it's a management problem

Buy on AliExpress.com

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
So what about the price? the team as a whole play shit. You cannot just single out 3 players like certain forum members do. Diego this Diego that, Melo this, Melo that. However when the mighty Del Piero is playing utter shit certain people ignore that. All is I can say is when Diego,Melo and Amauri get back on form they will shut up all those idiots who doubted them. I personally cannot wait to see the day and it will come I guarentee it.
Everyone gets shit. Whoever deserves it gets it. Even DP, but less so because I think people are scared to criticise him here in fear of being persecuted. Cannavaro gets it, Grosso gets it, Camoranesi gets it, even Momo gets it. But people get fed up of crisiticising players who we expect to perform bad like Molinaro. Diego, Melo and Amauri have been consistently bad and will get it more. I believe they will come through this however.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Amauri saved our asses so many times last season, single handedly. I believe in him.

I want this Amauri back:

And this, ahh what a great day this was.
1st
2nd

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
lmao, just what I was going to say
and once he scores all of them will be praising his hair and bianconeri spirit bla bla bla

It's just that some people judge players by the last few games and it's pure stupidity, and what's even worse is judging by the looks and small actions (like his in-match behaviour)
some of you forgot how he raped Milan last season obviously, now with his abilities you saw with Palermo and with us last season it's clear that he's so much better than his recent form, and than Iaquinta and Trezeguet's top form
but isn't the recent poor performances the problem with every single player in our squad?
then it's a management problem
My criticisms of Amauri stretch back to the first hald of last season. Since the flurry of goals he scored in that period, none of which were spectacular, but many of which were important, he has done nothing of note. His form, for 30+ games has been wretched. Which is not the same as saying 'the last few games'.

Yes, its true there is a malaise throughout the squad, and perhaps its easier to focus on Amauri as he has a huge responsibility for the team, as a goal scorer or creator. So when we see him miss chance after chance after chance, it appalls and encourages fans to see him as useless and one of our main problems, because if we are getting the ball to him in dangerous goal scoring positions, and he is constantly fluffing his lines, he is the prime candidate for culpability.

i want him to improve, as I do all of our squad, but whilst he is in a 30 game SHIT STREAK, it makes sense to use Trezeguet and Iaquinta, who are FAR more effective in front of goal, even when Amauri is in better form.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
My criticisms of Amauri stretch back to the first hald of last season. Since the flurry of goals he scored in that period, none of which were spectacular, but many of which were important, he has done nothing of note. His form, for 30+ games has been wretched. Which is not the same as saying 'the last few games'.

Yes, its true there is a malaise throughout the squad, and perhaps its easier to focus on Amauri as he has a huge responsibility for the team, as a goal scorer or creator. So when we see him miss chance after chance after chance, it appalls and encourages fans to see him as useless and one of our main problems, because if we are getting the ball to him in dangerous goal scoring positions, and he is constantly fluffing his lines, he is the prime candidate for culpability.

i want him to improve, as I do all of our squad, but whilst he is in a 30 game SHIT STREAK, it makes sense to use Trezeguet and Iaquinta, who are FAR more effective in front of goal, even when Amauri is in better form.
:tup:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Iaquinta is a joke in front of goal. People are forgetting that while we were having a good run of form earlier in the season, when Melo and Diego and the rest of the team was playing well comparatively to now, Iaquinta was missing chance after chance. This guy literally needs five chances to score one goal, chances that Amauri does not receive in this point in time because the whole side has gone to crap. Amauri is lucky to even see one decent chance these days, let alone five. So now you lot are overrating Yak.

Seriously, can't you folks remember this stuff, analyze it objectively, or do you have such short memories? I bet you the same people calling for Amauri's head now are the same posters who defended Amauri against Iaquinta earlier in the season. :lol: Such a joke.

Even myself, an avid binge drinker during weekends, remembers this stuff from earlier this season. So the potheads have no excuse.

Iaquinta would be the first striker I'd ship out for sure.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Completely agree, I am shocked when I see people criticizing Amauri and calling for Iaquinta to return to the starting lineup. Iaquinta does go through some periods of excellent goal scoring form but IMO Amauri > Iaquinta any day of the week

And btw binge drinking damages your brain and memory much more than smoking pot, so the potheads here should have an advantage over the heavy drinkers

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
but there was a time late last season where vinny was the only one scoring for us. if he scores 1 out of every 5 chances he receives in a game and amauri doesn't even get that many chances then its a problem with coaching in correlation to the service our forwards are receiving. but both vinny and david have taken those rare oppportunities and scored. why not amauri?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
but there was a time late last season where vinny was the only one scoring for us. if he scores 1 out of every 5 chances he receives in a game and amauri doesn't even get that many chances then its a problem with coaching in correlation to the service our forwards are receiving. but both vinny and david have taken those rare oppportunities and scored. why not amauri?
Amauri did during the first half of last season, so you also have a short memory. So actually Amauri did take his chances with us at one point in his career, in our history.

And congrats on completely missing the point, well done... again!

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Iaquinta was on great form at the end of last season but he is still the one of our strikers who I would get rid of at the end of this season. Amauri is a top quality player IMO he is just suffering right now

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Completely agree, I am shocked when I see people criticizing Amauri and calling for Iaquinta to return to the starting lineup. Iaquinta does go through some periods of excellent goal scoring form but IMO Amauri > Iaquinta any day of the week

And btw binge drinking damages your brain and memory much more than smoking pot, so the potheads here should have an advantage over the heavy drinkers
Iaquinta is a good bench player to have though. I'll certainly give him that.

But he misses more chances than Amauri.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
True, very few players as good as vinny would be willing to be 4th choice even at Juve.

On Amauri, I refuse to believe he is just an average player. Call me stubborn but I am not giving up faith in him, at least not yet.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Amauri did during the first half of last season, so you also have a short memory. So actually Amauri did take his chances with us at one point in his career, in our history.

And congrats on completely missing the point, well done... again!
apparently you keep deriving your own points

but you obviously just don't want to accept that he has not played well since the 1st half of last season. keep your elongated memory with pride, it may come in handy one day. but what matters it right now. and right now the guy just isn't performing.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
True, very few players as good as vinny would be willing to be 4th choice even at Juve.

On Amauri, I refuse to believe he is just an average player. Call me stubborn but I am not giving up faith in him, at least not yet.
Amauri has proven himself in the past. People who refuse to admit it are just pompous assholes, AFAIK. Same with the Trezeguet doubters.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
apparently you keep deriving your own points

but you obviously just don't want to accept that he has not played well since the 1st half of last season. keep your elongated memory with pride, it may come in handy one day. but what matters it right now. and right now the guy just isn't performing.
I've consistently stated Amauri has not played well or up to par -- just search my posts in this thread.

But the drivel written in this thread makes me defend him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 118)