Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (39 Viewers)

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Amauri looked good for a while as a tap in merchant when Trez was injured, under Ranieri...for a while...He has come nowhere near replicating even the sporadic shows of talents which we saw when he was at Palermo. A massive waste of money, perhaps worse than what we paid for Tiago and Poulsen.
This guy has survived in this team for too long, living of his former glory, which is not much considering it lasted a couple of months. He has been hugely under-performing for over a year now and I don't see him changing his ways. He should have been the striker that "creates and scores", yet he's doing nothing and has even, by the looks of it, earned the right to use Trez's excuse; he can't do anything because he didn't get the ball(even if that wasn't the case yesterday).

In my humble opinion it is not a coincedence the guy has never scored over 15 goals in his entire career, even more so it's not a coincedence he has only moved to a big club at the age of 28.

Whether you like him or not, Moggi got one thing right; "Amauri is good but that is too much money for him and well, Trezeguet is better."

Zamparini should have a statue built in Palermo for the amount of money he got.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
I remember when the transfer rumours were flying around during his scoring streak.When teams like meeelan & real were linked with him,we should have cashed in by the looks of it..Some were like "sell Trez!,amauri's priceless & WC!"

Gotta love Juventuz!:lol2:

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Amauri sucks, but so does everyone else right now. I can't really pick on him when the whole team isn't performing, and he isn't getting the ball.
i don't know if you saw the game yesterday but he got the ball plenty of times with an abundance of chances to score

no excuses can be made on his behalf

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
A striker that hasn't even scored 70 league goals by the age of 29 is clearly not going to be a consistant player or scorer. I really do hate this guy, but i dont want to bring personal feelings into this. The fact of the matter is he is not very good, and the only person he has deveoped anything like a striking partnership with is Iaquinta. Amauri should at most be a bench player, He's our 4th best striker yet he still starts every single game. If we can we should sell his ass in January, I'd take 10m, lets just cut our losses.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
Purely by the language I use, and how I use it, in the vast majority of my posts, anyone with fully working eyes and half awake minds can determine that i am far from constantly stoned...

Nobody who is stoned all the time, is entrusted with a job which demands meticulous attention to detail, especially when it comes to documentation that more often than not, is connected to multi million $ contracts, for the city where I dwell.
While what you're saying might be true, it all comes down to this: anyone who makes a big deal out of the fact that he's smoking pot, is indeed a moron.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Nobody who is stoned all the time, is entrusted with a job which demands meticulous attention to detail, especially when it comes to documentation that more often than not, is connected to multi million $ contracts, for the city where I dwell.
Thank God there are so many pitiful, dumb, egocentric Managers...but fuck it...thats the world eh?? or else i would be without a job
There..
fixed it for you :snoop:

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
A striker that hasn't even scored 70 league goals by the age of 29 is clearly not going to be a consistant player or scorer. I really do hate this guy, but i dont want to bring personal feelings into this. The fact of the matter is he is not very good, and the only person he has deveoped anything like a striking partnership with is Iaquinta. Amauri should at most be a bench player, He's our 4th best striker yet he still starts every single game. If we can we should sell his ass in January, I'd take 10m, lets just cut our losses.
interesting and insightful take on amauri. although i doubt we'll sell him this winter. he needs to ante his own value up a bit to reignite some serious bidders so that we can sell for value and not take a hit

Marijuana kills
so does MS-13

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
we got the bloods and the cribs overhere, ms-13 will come too i reckon lol,
ontopic- well i had high hopes for Amauri, but this season i cant say anything more then , please play some freaking football instead of touching and correcting your hair all the time!

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
Shut the fack up with that nonsense already.
What? can't handle the truth? Is it so hard for you to bear when people say negative things about him? I like him like i do with all the Juve players and i hope he will score real soon. But for now he must refind his form and start as a sub imo and yes andy, he cumbs his hair alot in almost every match and its annoying me the same way when Moli makes a cross.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
What? can't handle the truth? Is it so hard for you to bear when people say negative things about him? I like him like i do with all the Juve players and i hope he will score real soon. But for now he must refind his form and start as a sub imo and yes andy, he cumbs his hair alot in almost every match and its annoying me the same way when Moli makes a cross.
:sergio:

But how does his hair affect his play?

You can't prove that it does, and if it would affect his play, he would probably cut it. You know why? Because that's what sensible folks do. And as far as I know, Amauri isn't a retard.

Are you a female or a homosexual? If so, I'd understand why his hair would bother you.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
:sergio:

But how does his hair affect his play?

You can't prove that it does, and if it would affect his play, he would probably cut it. You know why? Because that's what sensible folks do. And as far as I know, Amauri isn't a retard.

Are you a female or a homosexual? If so, I'd understand why his hair would bother you.
Dude, please why the insults? Is it that hard to stay polite and have a normal discussion? Or you prefer to behave like a 13year old child which doesnt know how to discuss?
Ok i cannot prove it ,i admit that, I wish i could because then we know if thats the reason why he sucks so badly atm.
Either way let's hope he refinds his form and leave it with that , we are both Juve fans and want the best for our teams
:beer:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Dude, please why the insults? Is it that hard to stay polite and have a normal discussion? Or you prefer to behave like a 13year old child which doesnt know how to discuss?
Ok i cannot prove it ,i admit that, I wish i could because then we know if thats the reason why he sucks so badly atm.
Either way let's hope he refinds his form and leave it with that , we are both Juve fans and want the best for our teams
:beer:
I'm not insulting you by asking if you're a female or gay. There's nothing wrong with being either of the two.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)