Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (37 Viewers)

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Amauri looked good for a while as a tap in merchant when Trez was injured, under Ranieri...for a while...He has come nowhere near replicating even the sporadic shows of talents which we saw when he was at Palermo. A massive waste of money, perhaps worse than what we paid for Tiago and Poulsen.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Teeth and snake-midget especially. You are irritating and ignorant. But I will be stooping down to your embarrassing levels of mental turmoil and complete lack of intelligence if I give your demands for attention too much time and energy.

Purely by the language I use, and how I use it, in the vast majority of my posts, anyone with fully working eyes and half awake minds can determine that i am far from constantly stoned...

Nobody who is stoned all the time, is entrusted with a job which demands meticulous attention to detail, especially when it comes to documentation that more often than not, is connected to multi million $ contracts, for the city where I dwell. Perhaps that is too hard for you two to understand, if so, nevermind eh...

I wish there weren't so many pitiful, dumb, egocentric morons on these forums...but fuck it...thats the world eh??

Apr 12, 2004
Teeth and snake-midget especially. You are irritating and ignorant. But I will be stooping down to your embarrassing levels of mental turmoil and complete lack of intelligence if I give your demands for attention too much time and energy.

Purely by the language I use, and how I use it, in the vast majority of my posts, anyone with fully working eyes and half awake minds can determine that i am far from constantly stoned...

Nobody who is stoned all the time, is entrusted with a job which demands meticulous attention to detail, especially when it comes to documentation that more often than not, is connected to multi million $ contracts, for the city where I dwell. Perhaps that is too hard for you two to understand, if so, nevermind eh...

I wish there weren't so many pitiful, dumb, egocentric morons on these forums...but fuck it...thats the world eh??
That's an opinion, not fact.

Don't present it as one.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

I would like to add your general posting style and the way you talk down to everybody else like we are invalids to the reasons I don't like you

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
I would like to add your general posting style and the way you talk down to everybody else like we are invalids to the reasons I don't like you
I don't talk down to anyone but people who needlessly abuse me, to amuse themselves or to stroke their own desperate for attention egos. As for my posting history on this site, its 99% geared towards analysis and debate about Juventus...nothing more, nothing less.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
ßüякε;2269033 said:
That's an opinion, not fact.

Don't present it as one.
hohoho! and that comment is ridiculous...How can it ever be FACTUAL for someone to be irritating? We all have our own allergies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

Dude, you're stoned.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)