Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (56 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
wow u really love this guy dont you

im sure he wouldve packed his bags and left after calciopoli so i definitely wouldnt call del piero the mercenary

i love ur posts cuz they relly reflect this egoitic passion of urs to show what an idiot you are
Yes indeed, and you're some sort of genius.

I don't love Amauri, in fact he should not be playing, but when people concoct silly stories about the player or call him a mercenary for no reason, I will defend him or any player wrongly accused. Whether the little brats here complain about his hair, or say that he doesn't care about the team, it's all nonsense.

Criticize his form and leave the BS out.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
I wouldn't call Amauri a Mercenary. I think he loves Juve.. he is just terrible under pressure. He knows that he has been a disaster and he knows that he is losing his place in the team yet that crushes him further, rather than motivates him.
He is extremely de-motivated as obvious from his frustration all the time.
He doesn't have enough talent to be on this team and he is faced by this fact every match.
I myself used to think he would be a great player and that he is talented enough but as soon as I've actually seen him play i was shocked with his lack of talent.

Other than scoring headers he is completely useless he is NOT a decent target man. To me he is an equivalent of Marchionni in terms of talent (he performs well with small teams and flops with big ones).

I will not Insult Amauri anymore, i wish he leaves Juve to a team that suits him (roma if he is lucky).

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
"I wish I could be 50% at Juve and 50% at Milan." - Amauri the week he got signed.

Well, I wish you could be a 100% at Milan, mate.

And LetsBrush, stop taking things so personally all the time.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
and buffon said hed want to play for milan WHILE he was at juve, whats your point?
This is the Amauri thread. I sense a pattern here, your friend LetsBrush used a similar card some pages back when he got a bit desperate aswell. Again, you're taking this all too personally.

Apr 12, 2004
Del Piero is a bigger mercenary than Amauri.
wow u really love this guy dont you

im sure he wouldve packed his bags and left after calciopoli so i definitely wouldnt call del piero the mercenary

i love ur posts cuz they relly reflect this egoitic passion of urs to show what an idiot you are
:lol2:
Yes indeed, and you're some sort of genius.

I don't love Amauri, in fact he should not be playing, but when people concoct silly stories about the player or call him a mercenary for no reason, I will defend him or any player wrongly accused. Whether the little brats here complain about his hair, or say that he doesn't care about the team, it's all nonsense.

Criticize his form and leave the BS out.
:agree:
"I wish I could be 50% at Juve and 50% at Milan." - Amauri the week he got signed.

Well, I wish you could be a 100% at Milan, mate.

And LetsBrush, stop taking things so personally all the time.
I'm thinking about banning you 50% and 50% pumping my little dog full of baby juice.
and buffon said hed want to play for milan WHILE he was at juve, whats your point?
0wn3d!
what seems to be the problem here?
Take a seat...

Apr 12, 2004
Well, in the middle of a discussion about Amauri's form, football quality, what he gives to the team and what he doesn't give, you pop up and say that he should stop ironing his hair.
Only a girl, and Elvin, could have said such a thing in the middle of a football debate.
:lol2:
I love how people keep suggesting he should cut his hair, what a stupid plan to recover form
:lol:

Agreed.
i hate amauri

overrated wannabe italien
NOW ERRRBODY IN THE KLUB GETTIN' ITALIEN!

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
This new criticizing Amauri fad has resulted in some of the stupid posts on this forum, FFS there is no way that some of these people actually follow football

He is on shit form, yes we can all agree on this

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
This new criticizing Amauri fad has resulted in some of the stupid posts on this forum, FFS there is no way that some of these people actually follow football

He is on shit form, yes we can all agree on this
i don't think his form is basis of his problem

i just don't think he's as good of a player as we previously estimated when we signed him.

playing for palermo is alot different than playing for juve in terms of expectations and criticism

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
i don't think his form is basis of his problem

i just don't think he's as good of a player as we previously estimated when we signed him.

playing for palermo is alot different than playing for juve in terms of expectations and criticism
Maybe, it could be he was just on the form of his life when we signed him and he really is not the player we hoped for. I would like to hope that it is not true

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Diego called it weeks ago: there's something wrong with this team.

As a result, everyone is playing below their abilities just about -- with very few exceptions. Right now this team could acquire Messi and turn him into a Cristian Brocchi overnight. So it's getting hard for me to tell the player from the team right now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 54)