Amantino Mancini (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
He is Swiss. His dream is to see his countryman play for his favourite Italian football club.
wrong twice. I'm italian but I live in switzerland thats a big defference. in my signature there are Senderos and Barnetta because I think that both player could do very very well at juve. and if now Senderos and/or Barnetta would have been player of juve now we would not been searching a defender. and with barnetta in our midfield we would have not that problem to create a game without camoranesi. thats the point

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
You obviously dont watch Senderos play for Arsenal...he is literally a disaster waiting to happen most of the time...He panics, stutters and he's always nervous..he's an improved version of Boumsong

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
If you are not Swiss and still want Senderos and Barnetta in Juve then I see no explanation apart from mental illness.
watch some game of the swiss nt last wc. senderos is a leader but I dont say Senderos should join juve to play as a starter. senderos is way better as boumsong and grygera together. and barnetta is always for years one of the best 5 midfielder of bundesliga...

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
So if you wouldn't want Senderos to be a starter, how is he a "dream" transfer?
because I think that Senderos in a good form (WC or against Juve in CL clash) Senderos is one of the biggest prospect as CB of the world. The right team and the right liga will let him become what he is: one of the best cb of his age in the world. There is a reason why he is carring the Nr.6 at Arsenal and why Wenger dont let him go away

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Barnetta is good...good touches...and good passes...senderos was also good in the past i didnt see him recently...but he pushed cambpell out of Arsenal i think...
erm...no no he didnt..Campbell wanted out..Senderos had nothing to do with it..not to mention..when Campbell left, we bought Gallas

because I think that Senderos in a good form (WC or against Juve in CL clash) Senderos is one of the biggest prospect as CB of the world. The right team and the right liga will let him become what he is: one of the best cb of his age in the world. There is a reason why he is carring the Nr.6 at Arsenal and why Wenger dont let him go away
Wenger is known for not giving up on players easily..especially the younger ones..sometimes its justified(Flamini, Clichy and Hleb) sometimes it isnt(Senderos) i dont think he will ever make it into the starting lineup at Arsenal.

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
Wenger is known for not giving up on players easily..especially the younger ones..sometimes its justified(Flamini, Clichy and Hleb) sometimes it isnt(Senderos) i dont think he will ever make it into the starting lineup at Arsenal.[/QUOTE]

but senderos before the transfer of gallas (the season before the wc) he was a fix starter wasnt he ? its a normal question because I like Arsenal but i cant follow them every weekend. but against Juve he was a starter and ibra hasnt touched 1 ball...right ?

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Wenger is known for not giving up on players easily..especially the younger ones..sometimes its justified(Flamini, Clichy and Hleb) sometimes it isnt(Senderos) i dont think he will ever make it into the starting lineup at Arsenal.
but senderos before the transfer of gallas (the season before the wc) he was a fix starter wasnt he ? its a normal question because I like Arsenal but i cant follow them every weekend. but against Juve he was a starter and ibra hasnt touched 1 ball...right ?[/QUOTE]

the only reason he was playing was because of Campbells injury..though i do admit..that season he looked quite promising..and he did a very good job on Trezeguet in that match..especially in the high balls..but ever since the summer of 2006 he has been in a steady decline..he's gone backwards faster than a dvd on rewind.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Mancini is a great player, we probably won't get him, but he would be a fantastic successor to Camoranesi. He's a better player, too.
He's not better than Camoranesi IMO. The latter has so much more options in his play. Mancini is still great though.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Are they facing any difficulties regarding his contract renewal?!
There were two months ago but now there shouldn`t be any problems with it.I think he`ll renew it in coming weeks.

He's not better than Camoranesi IMO. The latter has so much more options in his play. Mancini is still great though.
Well Andy is banned so he won`t replay you soon btw.

Mancini is younger and it seems Camo is injury prone now.Mancini is better dribbler but Camo is defending better...Still,both are very good players and I think I can`t decide who`s better.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I'd love to have Mancini here. He adds pace and technique to the midfield. a good solution to the left wing problem.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Camo is better. But Mancini plays best on the left, so it doesnt really matter who's better, does it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)