Amantino Mancini (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Dont really like him. Excellent attacking midfielder. Though realies alot on others to create for him, totally just direct player who counters and runs mainly, cant create much or any by himself or for others as much.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Amantino would be good for us but i dont see him coming.Maybe they are thinking of some swap deal Palla + :money: for Mancini but yet again i doubt its going to happen.He said he wants to leave 2 months ago because Roma didn`t want to give him higher wages.His wages are 1.5mln./per year but he wants 3.5
Yesterday Roma denied all that and said they have problems to renew his contract because of his agant.Mancini also said in some interview yesterday that he wants to stay.In next few days Veloz (Mancini`s agent) will meet Prade to talk about his contract.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Are you talking about Roma's Mancini????
Yes, wouldnt be against saying him at all. But if one has to criticise, its those things I mentionned plus his bad lazy attitude. But in general what type of player he is, he is a direct attacking midfielder who mostly shines in counters ( most effective on the run, if against a recovered defence, he mostly stands sitll doing step overs, coming nowhere). Bit limited compared to other attacking midfielders (needs space created for him instead of creating himself or others). A playmaker is preferred over someone like Mancini IMO.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Mancini close to Roma contract

Amantino Mancini and Roma have “just details” separating them from a contract renewal until 2012, announced the club.

The Brazilian had been locked in tense negotiations over his new deal and although no signature has arrived, today’s meeting proved extremely productive.

“There are just some small details to be defined,” explained Technical Director Bruno Conti.

“We will meet again ahead of the Real Madrid game and stay together to work out those small things that are missing, but we are close and that is the important thing.”

The Champions League clash with Real is on February 19 and it is believed a contract will be signed within that week.

The new deal should tie Mancini to the Stadio Olimpico side until June 2012.

However, the fact that the signature has been postponed until then leaves the door open for transfer gossip to run riot during the January transfer window.

Mancini has been linked with Manchester City, Inter, Juventus and their Euro opponents Real Madrid.

Last week he reiterated his desire to stay at Roma despite the interest from top clubs around the continent.

channel 4

Jim_Boi

Oct 7, 2007
the player I really want from AS ROMA is Mexes, he a really talented defender. This season he hasn't been at his best form but he proved it last year that he can become one of the best defenders in Europe.

Jim_Boi

Oct 7, 2007
If Vieira, Zlatan, and Materazzi can play in the same team then so can Mexes and Nedved.
Lets not forget that Nedved will maybe retire this season or maybe next season so there wouldn't be tension if he were to come. I hate it that Mexes and Nedved don't really get along. Since Nedved is one of my favorite players and Mexes is one of my favorite defenders.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
Basically because Nedved = class and Mexes is a braindead thug who should consider himself real lucky to be a professional footballer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)