Amantino Mancini (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
I dont like Mancini for many reasons: A) Player of As Roma. B)so uncontinous player and overrated imho. If Marchionni wouldnt be always injured Marchionni would be at the same level or higher than Mancini

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I dont like Mancini for many reasons: A) Player of As Roma. B)so uncontinous player and overrated imho. If Marchionni wouldnt be always injured Marchionni would be at the same level or higher than Mancini
No way.

Take off the blak and white tinted specs and have another look.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Those are two reasons and one of them is wrong. That's not what I would call many.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Thats a fucking insanely ridicolous thing to say...

Which is too common in this forum because too many are bizzarely biased. I wouldnt be suprised if I saw someone say Birendelli is as good as Ramos or something. Ok I would be, but damn way too much ignorantly biased crap.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Thats a fucking insanely ridicolous thing to say...

Which is too common in this forum because too many are bizzarely biased. I wouldnt be suprised if I saw someone say Birendelli is as good as Ramos or something. Ok I would be, but damn way too much ignorantly biased crap.
The faster you get used to it the better, though you missed the really good ones...like Paro is better than Fabregas and Palladino is better than C.Ronaldo;)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
you finally got an avatar.
Hehe not really posted enough to care about an av, and generally lazy, but while testing the size of an avatar by trying it on this forum (but not planning to use it), I happend to see that Baggio pic. I was just mesmerized and struck by huge wave of nostalgia. Not because its him only, but because its almost like I remember the exact moment that pic was taken, hehe.

Sadly I havent missed the Paro vs Cesc thing...But I having heard ridiclous overhyping of Palla, never did I think anyone would compare him the currently best player in the world.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Is this the Osman from another site? I've seen some familiar names popping out of xtratime lately.

Enjoy your stay here!

:pint:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I have been here longer then you ;) :D (actually signed up in 2000, but due to the monthly glitches hehe, resigned totally over).

You used to post in XT right? Our transfer thread is dead without its inside man/transfer guru ;) Love the avatar :D

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
No way.

Take off the blak and white tinted specs and have another look.
serious normaly i'm not somebody who say that every juve player is better then the rest of the world. My oppinion about Marchionni is based on what he showed in Parma and in the Italian NT. Of course Marchionni can not show his entire talent because of Camo and Nedved. But ask yourself why a lot of Clubs are ready to buy him (Udinese, Fiore, Palermo).
On my oppinion (to show you the thing of the Juve player)Palladino is a very overrated player and he is going to be the new Ventola or Amoruso. Rossi instead is way better as Palladino

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He has 3 caps for NT, all friendlies, doing little. His only really special season is 2005-2006, he was good, thats it. Otherwise rest of his career he showed promise but proven zilch in overall. Not even close to Mancini.

Jim_Boi

Oct 7, 2007
The faster you get used to it the better, though you missed the really good ones...like Paro is better than Fabregas and Palladino is better than C.Ronaldo;)
Who ever posted that, must have been high:spliff: at that moment. Bc there is now way that either of them are close to either Fagregas or C. Ronaldo's level.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Don´t forget the last but not the least originally posted by Badass_Devil: He said that all our strikers from last season were better than Van Persie. :lol:

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
serious normaly i'm not somebody who say that every juve player is better then the rest of the world. My oppinion about Marchionni is based on what he showed in Parma and in the Italian NT. Of course Marchionni can not show his entire talent because of Camo and Nedved. But ask yourself why a lot of Clubs are ready to buy him (Udinese, Fiore, Palermo).
On my oppinion (to show you the thing of the Juve player)Palladino is a very overrated player and he is going to be the new Ventola or Amoruso. Rossi instead is way better as Palladino
Your dream is to have Senderos playing for Juventus? Now I understand your point of view about Marchionni(apart from my pace, I am shite) being better than Mancini.

But you are right in saying mancini can be inconsistent for such a fabulous player

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Your dream is to have Senderos playing for Juventus? Now I understand your point of view about Marchionni(apart from my pace, I am shite) being better than Mancini.

But you are right in saying mancini can be inconsistent for such a fabulous player
Did he really say that??:dielaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)