Amantino Mancini (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim_Boi

Oct 7, 2007
He is a good player but he needs to be a more consistent. He would be a good replacement for Neddy, but I would prefer to play Giovinco on the left and Diego as an attacking midfielder.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Mancini is a great player, we probably won't get him, but he would be a fantastic successor to Camoranesi. He's a better player, too.

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
he would be neddy's successor, not cammo's. That was probably a typo on your part though. And if you're saying he's better then cammo then you're on crack.

Mancini's a great player but I hate his guts. From what he's said about juve in the past I doubt he would join us.

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
ßöмßäяdîëя;1534500 said:
Just because he talks bad about Juve doesn't mean he's a good or bad player...he's better than Camo...

I didn't say that. I even said that he was a good player, I just hate his guts because of how he talks about juve. For that reason alone I doubt he'll join juve. As for him being "better" than cammo, that's your opinion.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
he would be neddy's successor, not cammo's. And if you're saying he's better then cammo you're on crack. That was probably a typo on your part though.......

Mancini's a great player but I hate his guts. From what he's said about juve in the past I doubt he would join us.
Mancini can play both wings. And yes, he is better than Camoranesi now. Perhaps not a couple years ago though.

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
seeing as how neddy will retire before cammo he'll probably be neddy's successor (if he would even join). Yes, mancini can play both wings but that doesn't mean he is as good on the right as he is on the left.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
seeing as how neddy will retire before cammo he'll probably be neddy's successor (if he would even join). Yes, mancini can play both wings but that doesn't mean he is as good on the right as he is on the left.
I think he's great on both, and the Nedved successor will either be Giovinco or a playmaker, if we buy one. Giovinco can play behind the strikers or as like a left support forward, so it really depends on where our brilliant manager fields him. I think he'll field him on the left in a stupid straight 4-4-2, just like Palladino.

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
I think he's great on both, and the Nedved successor will either be Giovinco or a playmaker, if we buy one. Giovinco can play behind the strikers or as like a left support forward, so it really depends on where our brilliant manager fields him. I think he'll field him on the left in a stupid straight 4-4-2, just like Palladino.

seeing giovinco behind trez and iaquinta would be ideal. But you're right, giovinco will be thrown over on the left wing and while he'll probably play very well there, we won't be using all of his talent. As of right now, all we need is a guy who can cross the fucking ball because clearly palladino or molinaro can't do that.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
seeing giovinco behind trez and iaquinta would be ideal. But you're right, giovinco will be thrown over on the left wing and while he'll probably play very well there, we won't be using all of his talent. As of right now, all we need is a guy who can cross the fucking ball because clearly palladino or molinaro can't do that.
That's right, all of our outside players apart from Camoranesi seemingly can't cross. And then we have Nedved coming inside always, since that is what we're used to, as he isn't a real winger, so we are just blessed with the presence of Molinaro on the left-wing. He crosses like a goddamn goalkeeper.

The fact we continue to play the straight 4-4-2 with the players we have is probably evidence enough that Ranieri doesn't know what he's doing. It's kind of like that idiot Roberto Mancini playing a 4-3-3 with three strikers and Chivu in midfield. It just doesn't make any sense.

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
there is that odd time DP goes out wide and sends in a good cross but that doesn't happen enough for us to be a threat down that side. Seeing this you would think raneri might opt to put DP on the left flank in a trident with trez and iaquinta but for some reason he sticks with the 4-4-2. Unless he starts tiago I don't see any reason as to why we should field a 4-4-2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)