Alvaro Morata (33 Viewers)

want him back again for cheap?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Morata = 44 matches and 16 goals with 4 assists.

Dzeko 43 matches 19 goals and 11 assists

So stats there not even close and one plays for roma.
Atleti are a garbage team going forward- they scored 51 goals last season in the league- 39 without Morata.
Roma were terrible defensively, despite Smalling's great season, but their attack was fine, they scored 77 in Serie A (61 without Dzeko).

Buy on AliExpress.com

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Did you guys see the controversy surrounding juvefcdotcom?
Apparently the founder of the website, Rav, sold it to a company who's put a Liverpool fan in charge of the juvefc.com twitter account.
Yes, I did. He's one of those who supports two clubs. Juventino since he was 7 but also supports Liverpool, writes articles about them and lives in Lpool. :lol:You can't mix these two clubs, can you? :sergio: unfollowed that acc after 10 years of following

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
lmao we didnt bring morata for the goals you peasants.

we brought him for his speed, hussling and to be a targetman.

and for stuff like this.we havent had hustling like this since prime mandzukic:

Good point Lion.

Not sure why he send of Morata tho. Sliding was fine. And Manolas charged him, he just stood his ground and didnt return any blows.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Yes, I did. Apparently he sold it to a company that decided to put a Liverpool fan in charge. He's one of those who supports two clubs. Juventino since he was 7 but also supports Liverpool, writes articles about them and lives in Lpool. :lol:You can't mix these two clubs, can you? :sergio: unfollowed that acc after 10 years of following
Yeah, I might unfollow it myself.
This is a pretty decent account instead:
https://twitter.com/ForzaJuveEN

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Dzeko - 3539 minutes - 19 goals - 11 assists = goal or assist / 118 minutes

Morata - 2801 minutes - 16 goals - 4 assists = goal or assist/ 140 minutes

Not really that far apart. Stop being such a princess about this transfer, dude.
It sucks that people don't read or don't want to read. I think this is like 10th time you've posted these stats.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Morata might not be a great goalscorer but he is undeniably a very good footballer. You only have to use the eye test. He has a good first touch, good technique, he can run with the ball, and he links up well with other players. He is also rapid and is very good at attacking space.

In some ways he is similar to Firmino, another gifted footballer who doesn't score much. Firmino averages about 11 league goals per season for Liverpool, but his presence and technique helps Salah and Mane play better.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Mostly Dzeko cock suckers. They can become Roma fans if they like Dzeko so much. He is never coming to Juve.
Morata is a clutch player.
Dzeko isn't?

Look guys, I love that Morata is here but Dzeko would have been the better player for us. Better scorer, passer, better hold up play, better in the air and better fit for Ronaldo/Dybala. Morata works as well, he will move without the ball more (or atleast should) in both phases can run with the ball and provide width on either side. He is different but the things Dzeko would provide would have been more valuable. And he's in top shape, he's good to go another few years easily

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Dzeko isn't?

Look guys, I love that Morata is here but Dzeko would have been the better player for us. Better scorer, passer, better hold up play, better in the air and better fit for Ronaldo/Dybala. Morata works as well, he will move without the ball more (or atleast should) in both phases can run with the ball and provide width on either side. He is different but the things Dzeko would provide would have been more valuable. And he's in top shape, he's good to go another few years easily
meh. No one knows how quickly a player deteriorates once they are 34/35. Some just fall off a cliff, others don’t. Would rather not run the risk of getting stuck with a 3 year 15mil/year contract for the guy, and I think he’s the superior player.

Morata also has double the career CL knockout goals. So... fair enough for your choice, but I prefer the younger, more athletic, clutch player (even if Dzeko is currently superior imo, but it’s close).

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Dzeko is better but he's another past it player sooner rather than later. I also don't buy that Dzeko and Ronaldo will link up well, I'd probably choose Morata for that type of role.

- - - Updated - - -

lmao we didnt bring morata for the goals you peasants.

we brought him for his speed, hussling and to be a targetman.

and for stuff like this.we havent had hustling like this since prime mandzukic:

:lol: I forgot about that, love that tackle.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
meh. No one knows how quickly a player deteriorates once they are 34/35. Some just fall off a cliff, others don’t. Would rather not run the risk of getting stuck with a 3 year 15mil/year contract for the guy, and I think he’s the superior player.

Morata also has double the career CL knockout goals. So... fair enough for your choice, but I prefer the younger, more athletic, clutch player (even if Dzeko is currently superior imo, but it’s close).
How would he just fall of a cliff so suddenly with no injury? Only thing different would be weaker stamina, which you solve by managing his minutes better (should not be an issue here since he'd be a backup). He still has the strength, height, jump and speed as 4-5 years ago

Dzeko has 5g5a in 14 games (6 of which are barca and 2 Madrid), 995 minutes of play

Morata has 8g5a 23 games (3 are barca, 2 are Madrid), 1082 minutes of play

Notice how all 5 of Dzeko goals came in a single CL run, and 5/8 of Moratas as well (other 2 were 'garbage time' goals for Madrid vs Schalke and Napoli in return legs, while one was important vs Liverpool this season), so not the best example to bring up, for the small sample size.

Younger yes, more athletic? Speed and quickness yes, but nothing else, and clutch also yes but so is Edin. Dzeko would bring out more from our other forwards and give you a skill set and body type you lack in the team, but as I said, Morata works out as well. Just in a different and lesser way

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)