Alvaro Morata (29 Viewers)

want him back again for cheap?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Same here and I’m tired lol. I get more but not A LOT more tbh. I’m currently on a business trip but still brought my wife and son with me, it sucks that we keep quarantining every time we move. And yeah, those people took advantage of the system, everything happened so fast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
CERB was fantastic for those who needed it, and there were lots who did, as lots of businesses were forced to close... but I know a number of people who basically just quit their jobs “because they didn’t feel safe” and collected CERB while not doing any sort of stay at home thing... they were just playing in the great outdoors, long summer vacation.

Oh well, those sort of people never generally end up ahead in the long run, because of that lazy, entitled attitude.

So keep your head up man, you’re dong the right thing, and being a stand up guy. Eventually this Covid nonsense will end and things will get back to being in balance (or at least that is what I tell myself lol).

- - - Updated - - -

I hope it becomes official, you come here to gloat and then he fails the medical lol. Then you keep bashing him for the season before he comes here on loan in January. Then he wears a PI and Alvarito are my bishez t-shirt for his presentation lol
I’m not bashing him. Just calling him old, bro. He’s a good oldie. A golden oldie. Should guest star on Golden Girls.

Seriously though, would be amazing scenario. I hope it happens.

Buy on AliExpress.com

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
CERB was fantastic for those who needed it, and there were lots who did, as lots of businesses were forced to close... but I know a number of people who basically just quit their jobs “because they didn’t feel safe” and collected CERB while not doing any sort of stay at home thing... they were just playing in the great outdoors, long summer vacation.

Oh well, those sort of people never generally end up ahead in the long run, because of that lazy, entitled attitude.

So keep your head up man, you’re dong the right thing, and being a stand up guy. Eventually this Covid nonsense will end and things will get back to being in balance (or at least that is what I tell myself lol).

- - - Updated - - -

I’m not bashing him. Just calling him old, bro. He’s a good oldie. A golden oldie. Should guest star on Golden Girls.

Seriously though, would be amazing scenario. I hope it happens.
Thank you bro, I’m happy that you’re doing the right thing as well! Those people will always be lazy bums, I know their type and Quebec is known for them, sadly. My wife was coming out of maternity leave when we were in the middle of this chaos, her work wouldn’t take her back because of Covid but recently they’ve offered her a short term contract which she signed immediately so I’m really happy for her. Deep inside, I know that things will get better eventually, I live with that thought everyday. I just worry about close seniors, it sucks that they have to live through this fear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

May 25, 2019
I worked through the whole Covid thing. I make a lot more than CERB was offering, but damn was it ever obnoxious to see all the peasants taking holidays on the government’s dime.

- - - Updated - - -

Gonna donate to ‘murica’s public schools. Tuz has taught me that a lot of our southern comrades have been failed badly by the public education system...
Just make sure to send extra so that you compensate for the exchange rate :)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Yep, the juvefcdotcom account was handed to or bought by a guy who posts about nothing but Liverpool on his personal account and writes for a Liverpool fan site 5 days a week, but claims that he's been a Juve fan since he was 7.

EDIT: lol he hid his tweets because he was getting called out by Juve twitter.
this morning the guy's tweets were public. what a snowflake, and not too smart either. what did he expect?

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Yep, the juvefcdotcom account was handed to or bought by a guy who posts about nothing but Liverpool on his personal account and writes for a Liverpool fan site 5 days a week, but claims that he's been a Juve fan since he was 7.

lol someone managed to grab a screenshot before he hid them.

amir3323

Jul 31, 2014

What happened with the guy who ran juvefc? Rav was his name I believe. Did he just get fed up dealing with all the mentally challenged morons on Twitter or was it something else? I did like the news he posted on his Twitter page and was okay with his opinions. But the posters in the comments.......yikes. Talk about a cesspool of dumbasses.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Damn, I go on vacation for a few days and this happens. I missed all the drama and donedealing.
Ohh you missed Hust's sweet tears when we didn't sign Dzeko. He tried to be strong and was saying that he was OK with it since he also likes Morata, but we all know that he was lying (and crying himself to sleep).

It really made my year. Thank you @Hust for making us forget Corona and all the other shit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)