Alvaro Morata (60 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Morata = 44 matches and 16 goals with 4 assists.

Dzeko 43 matches 19 goals and 11 assists

So stats there not even close and one plays for roma.
Dzeko - 3539 minutes - 19 goals - 11 assists = goal or assist / 118 minutes

Morata - 2801 minutes - 16 goals - 4 assists = goal or assist/ 140 minutes

Not really that far apart. Stop being such a princess about this transfer, dude.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010

Not really that far apart. Stop being such a princess about this transfer, dude.
Take into account Dzeko had more chances and itwe was Morata who was more clinical fron these two. But yeah Dzeko has much more assist and passes the ball better.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Our team is starting to become more likable again
Yes indeed.

We were pratically seeing games for compromise... at least that was my case. Always waiting something to inspire me but rarely it happened.

It wasnt like the conte years and the first allegri year which we could be playing against Croissant FC but i was excited as fuck to see Vidal, Cheesio and co. play them.

it seems those years are coming back again, i hope.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Yes indeed.

We were pratically seeing games for compromise... at least that was my case. Always waiting something to inspire me but rarely it happened.

It wasnt like the conte years and the first allegri year which we could be playing against Croissant FC but i was excited as fuck to see Vidal, Cheesio and co. play them.

it seems those years are coming back again, i hope.
Yeah, same feelings. I hated watching the team last year.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Yeah, same feelings. I hated watching the team last year.
For me the last 2 years were nightmarish. In Fact, it all started to go downhill fast for me after Cardiff. That day something died in Juve...but the management seemed to let it pass and bring Ronaldo..which was super, but the cardiff cloud never dissipated IMO. I was so mad with the team and the following years were disgustingly bad, culminating with Sarri , ugh..

Juve_newbie

Jan 11, 2017
One things I like about Morata above Suarez or Dzeko is that he can pick up loose through ball from our midfielder. I am tired seeing CR7 and Higuain (and Suarez, Dzeko if they join) wasted many through ball just because they are old and do not have acceleration anymore to get the ball in this situation.

Last edited:

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013

Also Atletico are a horrible team who barely score any goals. They scored 51 in the league ffs- 39 without Morata.
Roma scored 77 ( 61 without Dzeko)

I still think Dzeko is a better finisher/passer, but he is too old and could drop off within a year or so.
Morata is younger, faster, can come off as a sub and elevates our counter attacking and pressing abilities.
In the worst case scenario, he is a complete bust and we end up not buying him or loaning him again after one season.
With Dzeko the economic outlay is worse over two years- even in the best case scenario.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Morata = 44 matches and 16 goals with 4 assists.

Dzeko 43 matches 19 goals and 11 assists

So stats there not even close and one plays for roma.
Wauw. Are you beeing a strawman or just terrible at logical calculations ?

Dzeko : 19 goals + 8 assists in 3570 games -> 1goal/187min and 1goal-+assist / 132 min
Morata : 15goals + 3assists in 2590 games -> 1goal/173min and 1goalassist /143 min

Knowing that Athletico is far more counterattacking, and actually has competition up front.
While Roma is more offensive and doesnt really have a competitor for dzeko, merely a stand-in

Considering this, Morata has a surprisingly similar goalscoring record, and a slightly lesser G+A.

Thats excellent. Welcome Morata.

- - - Updated - - -

Our team is starting to become more likable again
Extremely well said sir

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Wauw. Are you beeing a strawman or just terrible at logical calculations ?

Dzeko : 19 goals + 8 assists in 3570 games -> 1goal/187min and 1goal-+assist / 132 min
Morata : 15goals + 3assists in 2590 games -> 1goal/173min and 1goalassist /143 min

Knowing that Athletico is far more counterattacking, and actually has competition up front.
While Roma is more offensive and doesnt really have a competitor for dzeko, merely a stand-in

Considering this, Morata has a surprisingly similar goalscoring record, and a slightly lesser G+A.

Thats excellent. Welcome Morata.

Excellent? 15 goals in 2590 games is pathetic

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 53)