Alvaro Morata (20 Viewers)

want him back again for cheap?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
In 2015/16 --- scored against Inter and Milan in serie A, against City, Sevilla in CL and two assists+great match against Bayern, as well as the Coppa Italian final's winning goal against Milan, and before that against Inter in Coppa semifinal.
The previous year, he scored once again against Inter (the sunglasses) and Milan in serie A, against Dortmund in CL 1/8 finals (twice), Real Madrid in CL semis (twice) and in the CL final.

He was such a big game player for us :touched:
jUsT a CoUpLe GaMeS

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Apparently neither Chelsea nor Atletico needed him. I wonder if that's a coincidence.
He's a moody player that needs a nurturing environment. It's not ideal but I think he will do alright for us -- Juve is a high pressure environment but also extremely closed and protective.
Plus Turin is much more relaxed than Madrid and London.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
In 2015/16 --- scored against Inter and Milan in serie A, against City, Sevilla in CL and two assists+great match against Bayern, as well as the Coppa Italian final's winning goal against Milan, and before that against Inter in Coppa semifinal.
The previous year, he scored once again against Inter (the sunglasses) and Milan in serie A, against Dortmund in CL 1/8 finals (twice), Real Madrid in CL semis (twice) and in the CL final.

He was such a big game player for us :touched:
:agree:
And just last year he knocked out Liverpool with a goal and assist in extra time.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
He's a moody player that needs a nurturing environment. It's not ideal but I think he will do alright for us -- Juve is a high pressure environment but also extremely closed and protective.
Oh I was just messing around. I think he's gonna be a good signing. Can't wait to see him on the pitch again.

Ronaldo, Dybala, Morata. With Kulusevski as well over there. I won't complain much about it :p

Boksic

May 11, 2005
:agree:

He is clearly a guy that needs to feel the backing of the fans and an arm round him from the coach.

There is a talented player there if we can get his head right. Juve is probably the club with the best chance of doing that given how successful he was last time and the fact Pirlo was a teammate.

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
Morata is a sensitive guy who needs to feel important and protected. Juventus is like a big family, exactly what someone like him needs to shine WHEN IT MATTERS. I’m happy with the loan deal, we’ll see how things go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Morata was/is miniature version of Boniek, Bello di Notte.

Good in the evening games where you play bigger teams who typically play a more open game.

Maybe with Pirloball he'll enjoy more space in typical Serial A games too.

Biggest q mark is his mentalita, if we can revive and keep it. #LiveAhead

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 12)