Alvaro Morata (9 Viewers)

want him back again for cheap?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Just imagine what Pogba could've been if he stayed at Juve. Instead, now he's a worse player than he was in 2012 at the age of 19.
Definitely the worst career move in recent memory, even worse than Falcao to Monaco.

- - - Updated - - -

Really? Striker position has been dry for quite some time. Even at the moment there aren't many great choices out there.
By new Ronaldo I meant the new superstar forward, not necessarily a striker per se

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Really? Striker position has been dry for quite some time. Even at the moment there aren't many great choices out there.
Not every season, but September last year, no one knew a Haaland, until he scored a hattrick on his CL debute and never stopped scoring ever since then. Superstar strikers don't bloom out that often, but it can happen from nowhere.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Wan, I wish we had gone for Werner.

- - - Updated - - -

Just thinking about the Suarez to Atletico and Morata to Juve deals- it's a win-win for both parties.

Atletico need a finisher-someone who can score 25+ goals in a season with the right service. They have no other goalscorers.
Juve need a forward who will create space, draw attention from Ronaldo/ Dybala and who is also very mobile and comfortable on the counter. We already have goalscorers in Ronaldo, Dybala and Kulu.

Last edited:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I doubt we'll get any star players to be honest. I still think we'll mainly focus on young talents but not those that are the best in the world, especially when it comes to strikers. I think we'll chase 27-29yo in their prime, or world class or ex world class players but who are 31+

Both Haaland and Mbappe are players for Real, Barca and others imo. Or even EPL oil clubs.
We shall see I suppose. Agnelli said the goal of the club is to get to where we can sign the next Ronaldo in early twenties. Fingers crossed, dude. Would love to sign Halaand.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Wan, I wish we had gone for Werner.

- - - Updated - - -

Just thinking about the Suarez to Atletico and Morata to Juve deals- it's a win-win for both parties.

Atletico need a finisher-someone who can score 25+ goals in a season with the right service. They have no other goalscorers.
Juve need a forward who will create space, draw attention from Ronaldo/ Dybala and who is also very mobile and comfortable on the counter. We already have goalscorers in Ronaldo, Dybala and Kulu.
I think the same.

With proper coaching, he can be the 9 with supportive characteristics perfect for this team.

Working Enviroment and family matters are already check (he knows juve and his woman is from turin). About his mentality, i can bet he is roaring to return to juve and pick up things were he left them.

Now its only a matter of Pirlo finding the perfect Balance.

- - - Updated - - -

We shall see I suppose. Agnelli said the goal of the club is to get to where we can sign the next Ronaldo in early twenties. Fingers crossed, dude. Would love to sign Halaand.
Me too would love Haland.

But i just cant see juve competing in those price ranges, not after covid. Juve needs to clean house and then stabilize the accounts. Is not the time for big spendings,

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
In 2015/16 --- scored against Inter and Milan in serie A, against City, Sevilla in CL and two assists+great match against Bayern, as well as the Coppa Italia final's winning goal against Milan, and before that against Inter in Coppa semifinal.
The previous year, he scored once again against Inter (the sunglasses) and Milan in serie A, against Dortmund in CL 1/8 finals (twice), Real Madrid in CL semis (twice) and in the CL final.

He was such a big game player for us :touched:

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)