Alvaro Morata (127 Viewers)

want him back again for cheap?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I think Morata could be a good fit for this team. His best asset is how well rounded he is, dude can hustle, press and has good enough technique and movement to link up with midfield. If yesterday is anything to go by I think Pirlo expects players to contribute to multiple phases of the game. No poachers who just sit up front or DMs who can't pass a ball. Morata suits this style.

His only real weakness is his lack of clinical finishing. It could get annoying but should be mitigated as long as he is playing next to a lethal finisher like Dybala or CR7

I like this deal provided it is a loan without obligation.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I think Morata could be a good fit for this team. His best asset is how well rounded he is, dude can hustle, press and has good enough technique and movement to link up with midfield. If yesterday is anything to go by I think Pirlo expects players to contribute to multiple phases of the game. No poachers who just sit up front or DMs who can't pass a ball. Morata suits this style.

His only real weakness is his lack of clinical finishing. It could get annoying but should be mitigated as long as he is playing next to a lethal finisher like Dybala or CR7

I like this deal provided it is a loan without obligation.
Completely agree.
And he already played with Buffon, Bonucci, Chiellini, Dybala, Cuadrado, Alex Sandro, Rugani in Juve, as well as Khedira and Ronaldo in Real Madrid. On top of being coached by an ex-teammate. He should fit in for the reasons you mentioned as well as for the reason I mentioned.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I'm pretty sure the loan fee + his wages comes out to less than Higuain or Dzeko. But I think Dzeko is better. But also Morata is probably more comfortable rotating.

And if we use the option to buy we're fucking mental.

But also fuck ADL and Roma :howler:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I'm pretty sure the loan fee + his wages comes out to less than Higuain or Dzeko. But I think Dzeko is better. But also Morata is probably more comfortable rotating.

And if we use the option to buy we're fucking mental.

But also fuck ADL and Roma :howler:
Morata is more versatile but he's a lesser player than Dzeko, who is also a better fit next to Dybala/Ronaldo. Both are different and have their pros and cons. As for wages, isn't Morata earning quite the sum already?

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Morata is more versatile but he's a lesser player than Dzeko, who is also a better fit next to Dybala/Ronaldo. Both are different and have their pros and cons. As for wages, isn't Morata earning quite the sum already?
And also the possibility of old man Dzeko having a heart-attack from Covid19 is much higher.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I think it's still less than Dzeko. And Dzeko's transfer fee would increase the book value even more.

- - - Updated - - -

And also the possibility of old man Dzeko having a heart-attack from Covid19 is much higher.
It's more likely that Morata would have a heart attack from missing sitters and sulking, like he's done at basically every single team.

While Dzeko plays 35 matches a year.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I haven't got it yet. Did you get your discount? Did you order through the store etc?
Yeah I ordered/bought a digital copy through the ps store. And I get a discount if I do it through pes2020 game itself (there is a in game discount there to buy club edition). Full game costs 30 euro. I bought Juve edition for 20 euro.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
He had a lot of unforgettable moments with us. I remember how devastated we were when Madrid activated the buy back clause.
It was very depressing indeed. Things looked so bright for him here, but Madrid had other plans.

Now he has the chance to close his Juventus chapter like it should have been. Its not too late at all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 119)