Alvaro Morata (117 Viewers)

want him back again for cheap?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
And he was still our go-to clutch player in CL two years straight, and performed fantastically. Take that any day of the week, especially when we already have Dybala + Ronaldo and can’t afford to shell out the dollars for a top young CF.
He was a big game scorer. That's true. But its also undeniably true he is soft and mentally weak.

I have a soft spot for him for years, and this news makes me sentimental, but let's call it as it is.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
He was a big game scorer. That's true. But its also undeniably true he is soft and mentally weak.

I have a soft spot for him for years, and this news makes me sentimental, but let's call it as it is.
Yeah. Agree with you for sure. But at the very least, in both seasons he was here, he got through early-mid season struggles (I seem recall Buffon being a big help with this) and absolutely killed it down the stretch run.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Morata earns 10M a year? Is it Net? If it is - Some serious overpaid case is here..
I belive someone said that it is 5.2 net/year.
So the 10 million seems to be gross.

Morata has the potential to cost the club 34 mil over 2 years
Dzeko has the potential to cost us 46 over 2 years.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
The best thing about this deal is that @Hust and @zizinho will be devastated with Dzeko not coming here - salty rivers of tears. It's beautiful, it's poetic :p

In all seriousness, I love this guy, and we can do worse than Morata as an option off the bench. A forward line comprising Morata, Dybala, Ronaldo, Kulu, and possibly Costa is quite formidable.

Jul 20, 2012
The best thing about this deal is that @Hust and @zizinho will be devastated with Dzeko not coming here - salty rivers of tears. It's beautiful, it's poetic :p

In all seriousness, I love this guy, and we can do worse than Morata as an option off the bench. A forward line comprising Morata, Dybala, Ronaldo, Kulu, and possibly Costa is quite formidable.
MORATA IS THE BEST

- - - Updated - - -

HES COMING TN

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

I'll remember this and come haunt you when we sell Dybala :stuckup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 114)