Alvaro Morata (44 Viewers)

want him back again for cheap?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
With Ronaldo and Dybala we don't have scoring problem but we needed a striker who can make space for these two and have a lot of movement between opponents defense. So I think Morata will be very useful for us, much more than old Suarez or Dzeko. I think he will be a key player this season. Welcome back Alvarito:sheik:
Dzeko still got it and would’ve been a better option than Morata, but that doesn’t mean Morata isnt a good option himself. Much rather Morata than Suarez imo. Suarez would’ve been so risky, and with his wages he would’ve almost had to play no matter what.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Dzeko still got it and would’ve been a better option that Morata, but that doesn’t mean Morata isnt a good option himself. Much rather Morata than Suarez imo. Suarez would’ve been so risky, and with his wages he would’ve almost had to play no matter what.
Yeah but you can't get any bigger than Suarez, he strikes fear in defenders, simply WC. It would have been an all star strike force. Of course it was risky and had it not been for the passport issue then we would have been welcoming him instead. For me he was first choice, I slowly growed into liking Dzeko as second and then Morata happened.

The coming of Morata is fate, he was meant to come home.

At least we won't see Giroud here, phew!

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
haha I won’t lie, I wouldn’t have minded Giroud. He’s like Llorente, the stats aren’t there but he makes others around him better. And he would’ve been cheap. That being said, I'm glad we got Morata instead.

- - - Updated - - -

I got a question....so when we see videos of players arriving at the airport, there’s always this one dude, that works for the club, there to greet them. Who is he?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I know logically its an underwhelming signing, flawed player thats technically plan C, doesn't handle pressure of being the main striker. But seeing him land in Turin and about to be ours again, I just get a huge smile Like him way more then other options even if they are better strikers.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
In 2015/16 --- scored against Inter and Milan in serie A, against City, Sevilla in CL and two assists+great match against Bayern, as well as the Coppa Italia final's winning goal against Milan, and before that against Inter in Coppa semifinal.
The previous year, he scored once again against Inter (the sunglasses) and Milan in serie A, against Dortmund in CL 1/8 finals (twice), Real Madrid in CL semis (twice) and in the CL final.

He was such a big game player for us :touched:
:agree:

And I expect more of the same again from him. Clutch in Europe and doing just about enough in Serie A.

And you know he will be happy to not always start and to share his minutes with Dybala and Ronaldo.

So happy with this. If only we get Pogba back as well. But that ship has sailed unfortunately.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Yeah but you can't get any bigger than Suarez, he strikes fear in defenders, simply WC. It would have been an all star strike force. Of course it was risky and had it not been for the passport issue then we would have been welcoming him instead. For me he was first choice, I slowly growed into liking Dzeko as second and then Morata happened.

The coming of Morata is fate, he was meant to come home.

i lways felt he had unfinished business here. he was always flirting juve the couple years after he left but things were so impossible so he finally realized it was over.

Now he has a chance to try to fulfill what he wanted here. You know, sometimes in life there are things that you ask to yourself "What if..." and those kind of things bother you till your death because you will never know what could have happened if you did this or that or if things went different.

Now he doesnt have to wonder anymore. Teh chance is here to close the Juve chapter like it should have been. I hope he takes it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)