Alvaro Morata (22 Viewers)

want him back again for cheap?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Wish him the best but he will realize that life in a broken club is very different than at a well oiled machine like Juve and Madrid.

He spent two years here and to spearhead the attack of a fallen European giant in a League he is familiar with, at a time where they are supposed to launch a massive rebuilding project is a good opportunity to create history, get guaranteed game time and good money.

I would still take Chelsea imo. It will be a successful team, good money, great exposure and EPL football will suit him as well. He can start winning trophies immediately there and cement his place in the Chelsea frontline for years. Milan will take years to rebuild.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
I think Milan is his level personally so I couldn't care less if he went there because he's a tier 2 striker until proven otherwise. Not crossed the 10 goals mark more than once in his career and even Zidane doesn't rate him that highly. Chelsea can and are definitely going to aim higher than Morata.

Not sure what the fuss is all about but I know some retarded mofo's would rather have Morata over Higuaín here. Those people can't be helped.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
If Morata joined Milan they would easily have overtaken us in the strikers department
Overtaken, because they have more pace:agree:

Morata is useless in Serie A, but gold in Champions Leage. At Milan he will play only Serie A for a lifetime. So he will vanish into thin air.

- - - Updated - - -

Unless they win EL :shifty:

:rofl:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Look who just won it, it's not out of the question.

Well, if it wasn't an Italian team, anyway. Plus there will be a made scramble for the top 4 places next season, should be fun.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
At Milan , he'll have zero pressure of securing his starting berth unlike his previous two clubs. Also can't see Chelsea replacing Costa with Morata. That would be a big downgrade in terms of goals. Also read they're going to buy Lukaku anyway who is a more prolific scorer than Morata.

His girlfriend is Italian and he's being offered big wages and will be at the center of their project. I think it's a pretty comfortable choice for him tbh.

That said, i still don't think he has what it takes to be elite.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)