Alvaro Morata (68 Viewers)

want him back again for cheap?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Thing is lukaku and almost any EPL player will shine against the likes of bate borisov and steau bucharest. A little off topic, but I think in general all EPL teams will guaranteed get 6 pts against these sorry ass teams. While the other bigger clubs will end up with 4 or even 2.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Morata is better than Lukaku. No way is Lukaku going to shine on the big CL night. Also knowing Conte he will turn Lukaku into a wingback or smth midseason.
I really don't rate Lukaku, but he's a proven, constant goalscorer and miles ahead of Morata.

How many league goals did Morata score the past few years?

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
And you don't think that would be weaker than what we currently play? Moratas league record is abysmal.

Btw.
Deleted my post because i wanted to go a little more in depth, but i figured you can look up Lukakus and Moratas numbers yourself :p
Not with the right midfield. That trio supported by Verratti-Marchisio-Pjanic would be unstoppable

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Thing is lukaku and almost any EPL player will shine against the likes of bate borisov and steau bucharest. A little off topic, but I think in general all EPL teams will guaranteed get 6 pts against these sorry ass teams. While the other bigger clubs will end up with 4 or even 2.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
I said big CL night aka Juve v Real not Chelsea v Dynamo Bucuresti.

- - - Updated - - -

I really don't rate Lukaku, but he's a proven, constant goalscorer and miles ahead of Morata.

How many league goals did Morata score the past few years?
Lukaku is a starter. Morata has been a bench sub for couple of years.

I really dont think Lukaku will be the one for Chelsea to go far in CL.

Also, Morata scored more goals in the euros than Lukaku, despite the fact that Spain went out in R16 and Belgium QF. (Morata scored against Turkey and Croatia. Lukaku scored against Ireland).

Oh btw, Harry Kane this, Harry Kane that. Shit at the euros, cant score in CL big games, Tottenham finish 3rd then get beaten by Genk or Gent in europe league. But Harry Kane is epl top scorer so he is "best striker in da world hype".

So if Kane cant do it, who is to say Lukaku can. I can totally see a case with Lukaku were he is a one club man type. Flops at Chelsea, then leaves after next season to a smaller side again and shines there.

I think Lukaku would be better going to PSG if they are still interested.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
I think you are all making Morata better player than he really is. At Real he has the same problems he had with us. He is great when coming off the bench, but comepletly sucks when you give him more responsibility and start him. There must be reason why Allegri preffered Mandzu and Llorente to him and why Zidane prefers Benzema now.
He is great for counter attacks which we could see in CL for us but other than that he is still not that great with hold the ball and playing with his back to the goal. I would never trade Higgy for him. The mins per goal ratio says nothing when you are playing for Real who is used to trash their rivals until last minute. Anyone counted how many of this are decisive goals rather than 3:0, 4:0 etc?

And to be clear I think he is great player, just that u cant compare him to the likes of Higuain. He is not worth more than 50m.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)