Alvaro Morata (106 Viewers)

want him back again for cheap?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Talents always cost more than proven but seasoned strikers. You are investing in future and resale value. Higuain transfer, in my book, was daylight robbery. Imagine somebody paid 90mil for Aguero at this point? impossible thought. And he is one year younger, more marketable.
Lol. Are you really this dense? We don't buy Higuain for his resale value. We buy him because he makes us a better team. A team that competes for the CL. And winning the CL earns us far more than selling any player ever would.

Buy on AliExpress.com

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Lol. Are you really this dense? We don't buy Higuain for his resale value. We buy him because he makes us a better team. A team that competes for the CL. And winning the CL earns us far more than selling any player ever would.
The logic questions have never been your favourite part of an IQ Test, have they?

We could have 'not bought Higuain for his resale value' for his actual market price, you know.

Now get the fuck out of my notification bar.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
The logic questions have never been your favourite part of an IQ Test, have they?

We could have 'not bought Higuain for his resale value' for his actual market price, you know.

Now get the fuck out of my notification bar.
No, we couldn't have. There's no other player like him that would have come at a lesser cost. In that regard 90 mil is his market price.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
No, we couldn't have. There's no other player like him that would have come at a lesser cost. In that regard 90 mil is his market price.
Exactly. We needed a striker and the best strikers play in the best clubs. What should have Juventus done? Try to buy Suarez or Lewandowski? No, because even if we offered 100mln they wouldn't sell. Would you be content if Juventus bought Lacazette instead for 50mln because he's younger and we could still sell him for something in the future? Even though if he's clearly inferior player?

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Jan 22, 2016
Higuain worth more than what we paid for him. And he showed it by singlehandedly grabbing points in the league when we were playing shit.
And also he helped us to reach the UCL final and Coppa in his first season.
This is just the beginning. We are going to win big with him. I wouldn't trade him for Morata + Pogba.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Higuain worth more than what we paid for him. And he showed it by singlehandedly grabbing points in the league when we were playing shit.
And also he helped us to reach the UCL final and Coppa in his first season.
This is just the beginning. We are going to win big with him. I wouldn't trade him for Morata + Pogba.
:baus: Always love these two for one type deals :D

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
90 mils was like a lot. Ill not lie.

But higuain is a proven first class CF. Every top team has one and they will not sell their main man for cheap. We needed one and we got it.

His real price should have been 60-70 mils, just because he was playing in lowly napoli and because of his age. But fuk it, we desperately needed a prolific CF, because with mandzukic as a CF we would have lost the scudetto to roma this season.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
90 mils was like a lot. Ill not lie.

But higuain is a proven first class CF. Every top team has one and they will not sell their main man for cheap. We needed one and we got it.

His real price should have been 60-70 mils, just because he was playing in lowly napoli and because of his age. But fuk it, we desperately needed a prolific CF, because with mandzukic as a CF we would have lost the scudetto to roma this season.
Agreed, Juve is incomplete without Higuain. There is no way Juve can consistently compete with the likes of Bayern and Real (and like you said, even Roma) without having a 30 goal per season striker.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Agreed, Juve is incomplete without Higuain. There is no way Juve can consistently compete with the likes of Bayern and Real (and like you said, even Roma) without having a 30 goal per season striker.
yeah, just look at numbers. Higuain alone won us like 5 or 6 games.....and look at how close the scudetto race ended.

We would have been defeated if it wasnt for Higuain. Im sure of that. Napoli and roma simply scored way too much

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
No idea if it's gonna happen but I gotta say Bacca - Morata would make a great duo. It would be hard to stop them, especially in Serie A.

Same goes if he'd join Inter and pair with Icardi.

Having said that, I hope he doesn't come back to Serie A unless it's a reasonable price and us signing him - which I doubt will happen.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
No idea if it's gonna happen but I gotta say Bacca - Morata would make a great duo. It would be hard to stop them, especially in Serie A.

Having said that, I hope he doesn't come back to Serie A unless it's a reasonable price and us signing him - which I doubt will happen.
Yeh thats the sad part. He is too expensive for us to buy. I mean, we can, but i dont think the board will do it

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005

Bacca has been linked to move on.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

How did Morata do for us, especially in serie a ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 94)