Alvaro Morata (14 Viewers)

May 22, 2007
Is not about balo and ibra, is about the way he (mino) talks and behaves. Pogba can say he loves Juve, but you will always see Raiola talking about opportunities and offers from abroad and how good is his client who deserves more (well in pogbas case it is true)....instead of getting his mouth shut.
Raiola is a high profile agent, he's going to get interviewed a lot and it isn't bad for his image if he does either. Raiola doesn't work for Juventus either, so he's not going to make definitive statements reassuring fans like you or I about Pogba's future. I doubt he's even that shady either (despite the nationality :D), relative to other agents in football.

Pogba will still receive those offers, whether he's with Raiola or not. Would another agent will play on Pogba's loyal side and convince him to reject the offer if PSG are waving around all their oil dollars?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
when was the last time he said anything about Pogba?
Dont remember, pretty sure was long time ago. Summer is coming, lets see what he does, althought im pretty sure that at least this summer , Pogba is going nowehere.

- - - Updated - - -

Morata already gone?
By Football Italia staff

It’s reported Real Madrid have effectively bought Alvaro Morata back from Juventus already.
The Spaniard moved to the Bianconeri in the summer of 2014, but Los Merengues retained a buyback clause for the summer of 2016 and 2017.

The Old Lady are expecting to talk with the Spanish side after the Champions League final, but a decision may already have been made.

According to Calciomercato, Madrid have already begun the bureaucratic process of paying the €30m to Juve, though the deal cannot officially go through until the transfer window opens.

The website reports that Morata is attracting interest from around the continent, and could fetch a fee of over €50m.
It’s thought Paris Saint-Germain and Arsenal are very interested, while Manchester United could also enter the race if and when they appoint Jose Mourinho, who gave Morata his Madrid debut.

While Los Blancos are keen to sell the 23-year-old on for a quick profit, he could stay in Spain if Coach Zinedine Zidane insists.
In theory, Juventus could buy him back from Madrid for a higher fee, but it’s thought to be unlikely that the Italian champions would engage in a bidding war with Premier League clubs and oil-rich PSG.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Raiola is a high profile agent, he's going to get interviewed a lot and it isn't bad for his image if he does either. Raiola doesn't work for Juventus either, so he's not going to make definitive statements reassuring fans like you or I about Pogba's future. I doubt he's even that shady either (despite the nationality :D), relative to other agents in football.

Pogba will still receive those offers, whether he's with Raiola or not. Would another agent will play on Pogba's loyal side and convince him to reject the offer if PSG are waving around all their oil dollars?
:D no agent would, but Raiola is more talented and experienced than other agents and his words are heavier.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I believe from this "sources" only TanuMz's.That Guardian and FI bullshit are just a yellow paper articles.
Anyway we aren't the side who can say the last word.
It will be a pity if true that he is leaving cause we really develop him as a player so this looks like we are some kind of a fostering club for the likes of shitty Real.MU and others.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I believe from this "sources" only TanuMz's.That Guardian and FI bullshit are just a yellow paper articles.
Anyway we aren't the side who can say the last word.
It will be a pity if true that he is leaving cause we really develop him as a player so this looks like we are some kind of a fostering club for the likes of shitty Real.MU and others.
this:

This is from Fabrizio Romano(Sky reporter)
and this:

Looks like @Tanu_Mz's sources could be correct here.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
Sounds like Morata is gone. I go back in forth on the Morata and Cuadrado deals. On one hand I think they made sense at the time but on the other hand I feel like we are above these kind of deals. It feels like we rebuilt Cuadrados value for Chelsea and built up Morata's value for Real Madrid. I just go back and force on these deals. Sometimes it feels like they were opportunities that made sense at the time and sometimes it feels like we were ripped off really bad.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Sounds like Morata is gone. I go back in forth on the Morata and Cuadrado deals. On one hand I think they made sense at the time but on the other hand I feel like we are above these kind of deals. It feels like we rebuilt Cuadrados value for Chelsea and built up Morata's value for Real Madrid. I just go back and force on these deals. Sometimes it feels like they were opportunities that made sense at the time and sometimes it feels like we were ripped off really bad.

This with bold letters is how it seems to be with Morata.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
[/B]

This with bold letters is how it seems with Morata.
It's hard to say because we needed another cf at the time. Real Madrid would not have sold him without the clause. We couldn't afford anyone of similar quality so if we didn't get Morata we would have got a significantly inferior player and might not made the CL final. That appearance in the final put us back on the European map

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
It's hard to say because we needed another cf at the time. Real Madrid would not have sold him without the clause. We couldn't afford anyone of similar quality so if we didn't get Morata we would have got a significantly inferior player and might not made the CL final. That appearance in the final put us back on the European map
:tup:

not signing Morata would have been a mistake for sure

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I agree completely with your post.Only thing that comes to my mind other that you wrote is that, maybe ,Morata wouldn't become such a player that he is now if he stays at Real and not joining us.I think ,personally that he wouldn't be so great if he stays with Real.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
:tup:

not signing Morata would have been a mistake for sure
I understand both arguments tho and am not committed to either side with Morata or Cuadrado. I just wish we could keep them.

- - - Updated - - -

I agree completely with your post.Only thing that comes to my mind other that you wrote is that, maybe ,Morata wouldn't become such a player that he is now if he stays at Real and not joining us.I think ,personally that he wouldn't be so great if he stays with Real.
He would probably remained a substitute at Real Madrid but I think he wanted to play more and if we didn't buy him he would have went to Wolfsburg or Arsenal or somewhere right?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
[/B]

This with bold letters is how it seems to be with Morata.
Well, we made the deal like a glorified Sassuolo, and trained Morata for money in the end.

Lesson to be learned it seems. Next time, we need to avoid buy back clauses, or clauses that prevent us retain the player. And if the deal is impossible without the clause, then lets call it quits and pull back from negotiations.

We made money with Morata, and thats nice. But sadly we are losing a great man and a great player after being teased for 2 years, and now madrid will reap the fruits.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)