Alvaro Morata (24 Viewers)

want him back again for cheap?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
So if Real writes a 30m check to Juventus for Morata to bring him back all Morata has to do is say no? Then what the hell is all the fuss over?
He has already a contract with Real so they basically own him once they pay us 30M. What happens after that depends all on Morata and Real and what they want

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
What part? Suggesting he wants United over anything? I'll ask again, is it really as simple as Morata simply telling no to Madrid if they write the check?
You asked if he can refuse other clubs if Real want to sell him, yes he can.

But he can't refuse to go to Real (from Juve) because he is under contract with them.

Two different cases.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
I think Real Madrid will buy Morata no matter what and then talk to all the clubs interested in him including us. Hopefully we can use the will of Morata as leverage to buy him.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012

But he can't refuse to go to Real (from Juve) because he is under contract with them.

Two different cases.
That just means Real will buy him back regardless and we'd have to negotiate with them for probably a much higher fee if we want to retain him.Those rumors about cancelling the clause surely must be B.S.
Somehow I remain pessimistic on this despite holding a glimmer of hope.

- - - Updated - - -

I think Real Madrid will buy Morata no matter what and then talk to all the clubs interested in him including us. Hopefully we can use the will of Morata as leverage to buy him.
Agree but it remains to be seen if Beppe will drop €40-€50M on Morata.
Pretty much every rumour suggests Madrid have already triggered the clause.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
He has already a contract with Real so they basically own him once they pay us 30M. What happens after that depends all on Morata and Real and what they want

Two different cases.
That just means Real will buy him back regardless and we'd have to negotiate with them for probably a much higher fee if we want to retain him.Those rumors about cancelling the clause surely must be B.S.
Somehow I remain pessimistic on this despite holding a glimmer of hope.
Makes sense now that I know he already has a contract with them which I guess I misunderstood previously.

Thanks ladies. :D

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
He's as good as gone, which is sad, it seems he's utterly helpless as to having any say in his own future.
He does have a say though.

He just isn't 100% committed to Juventus at this point.It would've been a different story otherwise.

He's only keeping his options open.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Hope Beppe drops €50M on him.His commercial value is too good to ignore.
Already has a massive following on social media and was on the cover of PES last yr as well.Plus he's handsome to boot and he ain't half bad of a footballer .Equaling DP's record of scoring in 5 consecutive CL games is a feat in itself.
I want to believe in that '50% chance'

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Morata has been the player to emanate the least Juventus vibe. It was always clear to me that between Real and Juve he would pick Real. And since he found himself on the bench here with us I am sure that he is ok with Real bench as alternative OR being resold to a different club to become First XI player

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
If anyone has leverage using the player's will it is Madrid. Madrid is the #1 destination for all footballers in the world. Add to that this is his boyhood club and that he is already under contract there. If Madrid gives him a role that is more or less similar to what we give him then why would he choose Juve? They can even bump his salary many levels up.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
If anyone has leverage using the player's will it is Madrid. Madrid is the #1 destination for all footballers in the world. Add to that this is his boyhood club and that he is already under contract there. If Madrid gives him a role that is more or less similar to what we give him then why would he choose Juve? They can even bump his salary many levels up.
It's easier to displace Mandzukic from the starting line-up than Benzema or potentially Lewandowski.
His game time will be even limited there.

And if he goes there,he'll pretty much earn the same salary as he is earning here now(€4M net)

- - - Updated - - -
@Hydde,
Can you translate what's in page 5 of this pdf. in article 8.4

https://openload.co/f/-IiqAKFz8Qo/Real_Madrid_&_Juventus_-_Alvaro_Morata.pdf

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
lemme check

- - - Updated - - -

It says that something on this lines:

"Juventus and the player are obliged to add a rescission clause of 80 million euros in case the player chooses to rescind his contract "ante tempus" (before the contract expires). In case that resolution is executed by the player during the duration of the contract which concedes the buyout right to Real Madrid, Juventus will be obliged to pay 80 million euros cited in the clause to Real Madrid as indemnization."

- - - Updated - - -

There are some interesting tips on that contract. For example..we still havent paid the whole 20 mils to real. We have paid more or less 10 mils to date... other 5 mils will be paid next month.. and the last 5 mils will be paid in 2017

- - - Updated - - -

Madrid can exercise the buyout clause in 2 windows:
from July 1 to july 16, 2016.
The next window to exercise the clause is the same dates but in 2017

- - - Updated - - -

In case that real madrid doesnt exercise the clause in any of those 2 periods..........Juventus and Morata can receive offers from other clubs, BUT, Juventus needs to inmeditely notify real amdrid about that offer, and real amdrid has 72 hours to decide if they will match the offer or not. They ahve priority if they match the offer of the third club involved. After that, the player needs to pass the medicals at real madrid to continue the process it seems.

- - - Updated - - -

Buyout clause:
If the player played 25% of matches the previous season (2015-2016) , without being officialy injured,,Real madrid must pay 20 mils. IN case of 50% games played, 25 mils. In case of 75% or more...30 mils.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)