Alvaro Morata (46 Viewers)

want him back again for cheap?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
If we could easily keep him this mess wouldn't be happening. We are completely slaves to Reals whims. They can easily buy him back and use him in their squad. Nothing we can do. Let's just wait and see what happens. Our main hope is Real sign some top striker.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
If we could easily keep him this mess wouldn't be happening. We are completely slaves to Reals whims. They can easily buy him back and use him in their squad. Nothing we can do. Let's just wait and see what happens. Our main hope is Real sign some top striker.
We are in this mess because of our inferior position 2 years ago.
Im made my post from the position that madris wants to sell the player, which we can easely match.

If madrid wants to play him, unlikely, yea then we cant do anything

May 22, 2007
He also refused to confirm that he'll stay. He said it's not up to him which makes no sense and isn't true. He has the biggest say.
He must have signed the contract 2 years ago knowing this situation was bound to happen if he performed half decently. I don't think he'll be too disheartened either, he'll might play for his hometown team. Or if the reported interest is true, he'll have to choose between contracts for Juve/Man Utd/Arsenal etc.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
He also refused to confirm that he'll stay. He said it's not up to him which makes no sense and isn't true. He has the biggest say.
No, thats not true.

Morata
“I would like to stay at Juventus for many more years. I really would love that a lot,” he told reporters.

“I can only say that it feels like home in Turin, but it’s not only my decision to make.

“I am playing for the biggest club in Italy and it would be wonderful to remain here. The affection the people have for Juventus all through the country is incredible. I love everything about Italy.”
Marotta
“We want to keep Alvaro with us, that’s our clear objective,” Marotta told Tuttosport, after the Old Lady secured a fifth Scudetto in a row yesterday.

“It will be very complicated though, it doesn’t depend on us. The lad is having a wonderful time here though, he’s very happy. Juventus is his natural habitat.
I’m happy in Turin, but I want to be able to know where I should buy a house. I want to know as soon as possible where I’ll be.

“I’m happy at Juventus, but returning to Madrid is a real possibility because there’s a contract, it was all already written. I just want all of this to be resolved.”
Allegri
“The objective is to bring him home definitively and a lot depends on Real Madrid.
As seen above, its very clear our management will go lengths to keep Morata if Real wants to sell, and the player will push for the move to juventus

Madrid can activate the buyback clausule with nobody able to do a damn thing about it. Whether Morata likes it or not. If they want to sell Morata, he can refuse to be sold. These are the facts
If Real Madrid wants to have Morata in their team, he's gone. If Madrid wants to sell Morata, he'll have a say and we stand an excellent chance.

Conclusion : Board and player want Morata at juve. All you read in the media is bullshit. Unless real/zidane talks about Morata beeing part of the team, the above quotes is what you should read, not the media.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I think the only part where Morata's opinion is important is if they try to re-sell him. That is when Morata can say "I'm not going to sign for Arsenal because they are a **** club"
I think so too.

That, or if real Is open to hearing what juve can offer to nullify the clause. But is all on real parts, as the clause protects them in case morata doesnt want to return

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
This story really is a tragedy, primarily for Morata himself. But the bigger villain in it I see is how TV contracts in England are showering ineptitude and mismanagement with buckets of more money.

The whole financial deal where Stoke City now gets more money than Juventus makes me want to boycott the EPL at this stage.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Marotta said he wants to keep him and will do what he can. The chance is at least 50/50.

If we really want we can easely keep morata. Just match the highest bidder -30. million. We can do that. No one is going over 70.
Player wants to stay and madrid isnt going to squeeze it
with that money we can get lukaku instead :snoop:

- - - Updated - - -

http://m.calciomercato.it/news/3809...essuno-ci-ha-chiesto-di-andar-via-morata.html

beppe saying that nobody asked to leave, and morata's fate is yet to be decided, it depends on real's results in the championship and cl final. beppe said morata wants to stay.

:xfinger:
Thats very weird. What difference does it make if they lift the titles or come 2nd? The extra money?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
No how they will react lol. They lost league, now if they lose CL final too, it may lead to reactionary bigger Mercato.

That's my assumption. I don't think Marotta means that exactly, but something close to it prolly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 32)