Alvaro Morata (27 Viewers)

want him back again for cheap?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I understand both arguments tho and am not committed to either side with Morata or Cuadrado. I just wish we could keep them.

- - - Updated - - -

He would probably remained a substitute at Real Madrid but I think he wanted to play more and if we didn't buy him he would have went to Wolfsburg or Arsenal or somewhere right?

Yes.And I am not biased but I don't think that he will become such a player at Wolsburg or Arsenal or somewhere else. .Here ,with Tevez and all the other champions and our healthy club environment helps him a lot becoming a player that he is now.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
For the 500th time, we werent in a position to do so back then, and it had been fantastic with him.

So stop saying we need 'to learn for the future'.

Also he's not gone. Marotta has been clear about it, stop reading peasant media

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
Well, we made the deal like a glorified Sassuolo, and trained Morata for money in the end.

Lesson to be learned it seems. Next time, we need to avoid buy back clauses, or clauses that prevent us retain the player. And if the deal is impossible without the clause, then lets call it quits and pull back from negotiations.

We made money with Morata, and thats nice. But sadly we are losing a great man and a great player after being teased for 2 years, and now madrid will reap the fruits.
It looks like we made him great for 2 years for like 10-15m. It looks like a bad deal. But he was instrumental in the CL and that is priceless. It made Europe believe we are a top club again.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Well, we made the deal like a glorified Sassuolo, and trained Morata for money in the end.

Lesson to be learned it seems. Next time, we need to avoid buy back clauses, or clauses that prevent us retain the player. And if the deal is impossible without the clause, then lets call it quits and pull back from negotiations.

We made money with Morata, and thats nice. But sadly we are losing a great man and a great player after being teased for 2 years, and now madrid will reap the fruits.[/QUOTE]

10 mil. profit is a peanut money for what Morata actually worth now.Yes Madrid will reap the fruits if he leaves and that pisses me off utmost.We gave them totally finished product.But back then we can not imagine anything as if he will become a player like he is or a flop.Gamble where if he leaves we lost .

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
For the 500th time, we werent in a position to do so back then, and it had been fantastic with him.

So stop saying we need 'to learn for the future'.

Also he's not gone. Marotta has been clear about it, stop reading peasant media
:lol:

I forgot to add "if true" in my previous post to be honest, because it is not confirmed obvs, but seems increasingly like it.

Still, if we lose him, it leaves a bittersweet sensation. Indeed it has been fantastic to have him here, if it wastn for him, we would not have reached the CL final last year, kudos to marota for the slick move... but oh well you cant deny that the lost of Morata (if true) is massive for us. theres no 2 ways about it.

leaves you pondering if it is better to go for players we can buy instead of players that will never be ours because of clauses..

But we need to see what the board has prepared before judging.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Man. I'm sure Morata would be happy with either Real or Juve but to be sold on like cattle to some random club, given his close ties to Real, would be a real kick in the nuts. Surely he has some say in where he'll play next season.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Untill we get pessimistic news from Morata or Marotta ; or untill Madrid says they want to give him a place in the team, i'm not going to bend over and cry.

Marotta said he wants to keep this team, he said its not in his hands for Morata but they were gonna see what they can do cause they really want to keep him, he said its at least "50"50".

Peasant shitcunt media comes and says "oh bro, bro, morata via real to gaychester euroleague bro, lad, mate, bud"

And everyone starts bleeding from their vagina.

I'll follow what Marotta said, untill a credible source said otherwise.

Di Marzio is a shitcunt who was wrong on everything the past 2 or more mercato's and was late on signings we made, merely quoting others when news was emerging

Sportmercato, and every fucking media source that has 'mercato' in it makes a living in inventing shit. WHY are people buying into it

I'll repeat, 2 years ago "Juventus wants to buy Suarez to convince Van Persie to come to turin. YES, SO CREDIBLE.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Jesse and Vasquez were starter in several games this year when one of the BBC were injured so: do you think he could earn a place as their first sub choice to the BBC? Hell yes and Zidane and Perez know that... Beppe is gonna do his best shot but it's not gonna be easy

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Ok so here is my question: I know he doesn't have a say whether or not he can stay at Juventus but what happens if he refuses to leave Real by NOT accepting another offer from another club? :D

It doesn't seem legal to me that Real can "force" him to another club if he doesn't want to be sold.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Ok so here is my question: I know he doesn't have a say whether or not he can stay at Juventus but what happens if he refuses to leave Real by NOT accepting another offer from another club? :D

It doesn't seem legal to me that Real can "force" him to another club if he doesn't want to be sold.
He can simply not sign a contract even if Real agrees a transfer with a club. But I don't see him refusing United for example. Fact is, Real is gonna buy him back and depending on if they want him or not, they gonna give us a chance to buy him like all the other clubs.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
He can simply not sign a contract even if Real agrees a transfer with a club. But I don't see him refusing United for example. Fact is, Real is gonna buy him back and depending on if they want him or not, they gonna give us a chance to buy him like all the other clubs.
So if Real writes a 30m check to Juventus for Morata to bring him back all Morata has to do is say no? Then what the hell is all the fuss over?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 20)