Alvaro Morata (165 Viewers)

want him back again for cheap?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

ClaudiOHHH

Jul 8, 2011

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/may/13/manchester-united-arsenal-chelsea-psg-alvaro-morata

Morata will apparently favor a move to United if Mourinho becomes their next coach.

This is from Fabrizio Romano(Sky reporter)

Seems like he's really gone then...

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like @Tanu_Mz's sources could be correct here.
I don't claim to know Marotta, I am simply friend with one of the Ultras (Vikings) chiefs and he is in Vinovo frequently and all I report is what goes through the grapevine there. But sometimes he gets some moves in advance, eg he told me about Tevez long before it become public as he told me that when he spoke to Paul (Pogba) he told him he does not want to leave Juve and if it was entirely up to him he would stay in Turin till the day he retires.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Martial-Morata would be fantastic under Mourinho. For 55M though, im sure we can match that

- - - Updated - - -

I don't claim to know Marotta, I am simply friend with one of the Ultras (Vikings) chiefs and he is in Vinovo frequently and all I report is what goes through the grapevine there. But sometimes he gets some moves in advance, eg he told me about Tevez long before it become public as he told me that when he spoke to Paul (Pogba) he told him he does not want to leave Juve and if it was entirely up to him he would stay in Turin till the day he retires.
:heart:

Take that @Fr3sh and @DrunkVidal

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
It IS up to him.

Raiola can whine all what he wants, but in the end, Pogba is his employer. Raiola´s mision is to find the best for his client, and if his client says he is fine in turin, raiola should stay quiet.

Obvs a lot of things can happen.. but lets pray that what u said is true

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
It IS up to him.

Raiola can whine all what he wants, but in the end, Pogba is his employer. Raiola´s mision is to find the best for his client, and if his client says he is fine in turin, raiola should stay quiet.

Obvs a lot of things can happen.. but lets pray that what u said is true
Raiola is quiet, he never says Pogba should leave. i dont know what problem people have with him really

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Raiola is quiet, he never says Pogba should leave. i dont know what problem people have with him really
Its easy. Pogba receives stupid offers daily, and when Pogba receives offers, it means raiola can get more money from a sale as his agent. Pogba is his employer, but you do a work to make money first and the rest comes later. Thats how things work.

If a good offers comes, an offer that could increase pogba´s wealth and status and at the same time make raiola richer, then it is in his obligation to try to convince pogba about that offer. Then it depends on Paul if he is interested or not. But it doesnt mean that Raiola cannot "advise" Pogba to make a decition.

he is one of the richest agents because he is always moving his clients to greener ($) pastures and making money from it. Pogba is no exception.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Its easy. Pogba receives stupid offers daily, and when Pogba receives offers, it means raiola can get more money from a sale as his agent. Pogba is his employer, but you do a work to make money first and the rest comes later. Thats how things work.

If a good offers comes, an offer that could increase pogba´s wealth and status and at the same time make raiola richer, then it is in his obligation to try to convince pogba about that offer. Then it depends on Paul if he is interested or not. But it doesnt mean that Raiola cannot "advise" Pogba to make a decition.

he is one of the richest agents because he is always moving his clients to greener ($) pastures and making money from it. Pogba is no exception.
he is one of the richest agent because he always had talented players that were wanted by better clubs all the time. and just because Ibra and Balo played for 37 teams in their careers doesent mean Raiola is trying to convince most of his players for moves. apart from Ibra when he was here (for obvious reasons because Ibra wanted out, any agent would do the same) he never really pushed for a move. he simply is following the wishes of his players

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
But lets be honest, Pogba is his best asset. Pogba is THE PLAYER for him to make money.

It would be idiotic on his part to simply let pogba stay in juve and reject the juicy offers that comes everyday. Obviously he needs to take in consideration the happiness of his client, and the client has the final say, but that doesnt mean he shoudl stay quiet because Pogba is happy. I dont think he is the kind of passive agent that goes like "hey paul, look at this papers and then let me know"...you know.

it all depends on Paul, who is the one who needs to say the words "Hey nice offer but im fine here." in the end.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
But lets be honest, Pogba is his best asset. Pogba is THE PLAYER for him to make money.

It would be idiotic on his part to simply let pogba stay in juve and reject the juicy offers that comes everyday. Obviously he needs to take in consideration the happiness of his client, and the client has the final say, but that doesnt mean he shoudl stay quiet because Pogba is happy. I dont think he is the kind of passive agent that goes like "hey paul, look at this papers and then let me know"...you know.

it all depends on Paul, who is the one who needs to say the words "Hey nice offer but im fine here." in the end.

Pogba is not his first and not his last client. He needs to show other clients that he is able to figure out what is best for them. In Pogba's case, the best might be staying (although frankly this guy is so massively talented he'll be a superstar wherever he goes).

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

look if Paul says to him i want to stay at Juve forever if its up to me, thats a clear message. Raiola is a respected man in football, there is a mutual respect between him and all his players, he has a great reputation as a top agent. do you think he will haunt Pogba every summer whenever an offer arrives and pressure him to accept it, even if he already knows Pogba said to him he wants to stay forever if possible? hes no retard obviously, and knows when a player wants out and when a player wants to stay. i simply dont see a reason for him to disturb the great relationship he has with both us and Paul so easily. but you probably love to be in panic mode for some reason so you would still be scared even if both Raiola and Pogba personally told you there is no chance he will leave

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
look if Paul says to him i want to stay at Juve forever if its up to me, thats a clear message. Raiola is a respected man in football, there is a mutual respect between him and all his players, he has a great reputation as a top agent. do you think he will haunt Pogba every summer whenever an offer arrives and pressure him to accept it, even if he already knows Pogba said to him he wants to stay forever if possible? hes no retard obviously, and knows when a player wants out and when a player wants to stay. i simply dont see a reason for him to disturb the great relationship he has with both us and Paul so easily. but you probably love to be in panic mode for some reason so you would still be scared even if both Raiola and Pogba personally told you there is no chance he will leave
Thats Exactly what im saying ,and thats why i say it depends solely on Paul in the end. Nedved was in the same position as Paul after his Ballon Dor, and he had to told Raiola to simply forget about better offers because he wanted only Juve.

What im also saying is that Raiola will try to put a little of spice on it and try to see if Paul wants a move, but if Pogba says no is no. And Raiola cant do shid about it, no matter how many offers he brings to the table.

About the panic mode, lol no. But you dont need to let your guard down with Raiola, thats all im meaning. tHe happiness of Pogba will not fill his(raiolas) pockets like it could otherwise with a bigger offer in the end of the day...BUT, it doesnt mean he cannot continue making money with Pogba staying in juventus.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Thats Exactly what im saying ,and thats why i say it depends solely on Paul in the end. Nedved was in the same position as Paul after his Ballon Dor, and he had to told Raiola to simply forget about better offers because he wanted only Juve.

What im also saying is that Raiola will try to put a little of spice on it and try to see if Paul wants a move, but if Pogba says no is no. And Raiola cant do shid about it, no matter how many offers he brings to the table.
yeah and i disagreed with you about Raiola. people have the wrong impression about him because of Zlatan and Balotelli moving around too much.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
yeah and i disagreed with you about Raiola. people have the wrong impression about him because of Zlatan and Balotelli moving around too much.
Is not about balo and ibra, is about the way he (mino) talks and behaves. Pogba can say he loves Juve, but you will always see Raiola talking about opportunities and offers from abroad and how good is his client who deserves more (well in pogbas case it is true)....instead of getting his mouth shut.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Is not about balo and ibra, is about the way he (mino) talks and behaves. Pogba can say he loves Juve, but you will always see Raiola talking about opportunities and offers from abroad and how good is his client who deserves more (well in pogbas case it is true)....instead of getting his mouth shut.
when was the last time he said anything about Pogba?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 154)