Alvaro Morata (30 Viewers)

want him back again for cheap?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
:tup:

They would be idiots to let pass the chance to resell morata.

We do not only depend on their benevolence in this deal, but a deciding factor will be if Morata himself let them know he wants to stay with us at all costs. but this is increasingly difficult to happen because 1- He is not sure if he can be a starter here and 2- He is a Madrileño. So we better dont count on this.

It seems Morata will wait and see how the teams solve this instead of actively interfering on this transfer, as he would be ok by any outcome....but in case real is planning to not use him, he should not be ok with it.
We dont know what are Real´s plans for him, and we dont know if they have talked clearly with him about this plans.

Thats what i perceive of it.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012

They would be idiots to let pass the chance to resell morata.

We do not only depend on their benevolence in this deal, but a deciding factor will be if Morata himself let them know he wants to stay with us at all costs. but this is increasingly difficult to happen because 1- He is not sure if he can be a starter here and 2- He is a Madrileño. So we better dont count on this.

It seems Morata will wait and see how the teams solve this instead of actively interfering on this transfer, as he would be ok by any outcome....but in case real is planning to not use him, he should not be ok with it.
We dont know what are Real´s plans for him, and we dont know if they have talked clearly with him about this plans.

Thats what i perceive of it.

Totally agree

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Here's hoping we do succeed in keeping him because replacing him is going to be very difficult in this insane market.There might come a possibility where we would even have to settle for a downgrade in the end.

Thankfully Berardi wont be his replacement as Sky reported we are looking at a different profile from Berardi if Morata leaves.

Agree with this. Whoever we replace him with is going to be either:

a) a young player with lots of potential, but not much experience yet.
b) or a wantaway experienced striker who has under performed the last couple years.

Both of this types carry quite a risk to flop. We already know the minimum level we can expect from Morata, which is inconsistent scoring, but even when not scoring he's creating space and chances for his teammates and getting assists. He's also the 1 striker on the team that seems to work well with every other striker.

I'm interested in what PSG does this summer. Zlatan is surely gone now, and it's hard to say if they like the idea of Cavani leading their attack. If they went in for Morata, I could see his price skyrocketing. Their goal, like ours is to take their league dominance and go all out for the CL, a place Morata shines. I'd think they'd be after someone more prolific, Aubameyang, Lacazette, Higuain, even Benzema... But it's hard to say. The game changer for Morata's value is any of PSG, ManU, ManCity getting involved.

I also wonder how accurate the reports of our +25 mil offer to remove the buyback are...

But this mercato would be a huge win if all we do is keep Morata, sign a versatile good young midfielder that can challenge for a starting spot, and step in for injured players, plus a young high-potential RB... I really don't care about a dedicated AM.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
It would be interesting to know how real would convince him to go there without him rejecting....if they have in mind selling him for double the money they are paying to us...

I mean, how can you convince morata to accept being sold because a bigger offer is coming,, when he has everything here in Juve. He would have to start from zero again and the only happy guys here will be Real madrid.... because morata and Juventus will be shafted.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
I think we will have to wait for the CL final to get over for his future to be resolved and the final is like 16 days away from now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 22)