Alvaro Morata (23 Viewers)

want him back again for cheap?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Pep was linked to a host of Barca players too initially when he joined Bayern.(ended up getting one too eventually)

He's an Italian coach.Ofcourse his main catchment area would be Serie A directly or indirectly.
I don't have problem with that, but I assume Chelsea's budget is something to also consider other players from other leagues.

Buy on AliExpress.com

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Pep was linked to a host of Barca players too initially when he joined Bayern.(ended up getting one too eventually)

He's an Italian coach.Ofcourse his main catchment area would be Serie A directly or indirectly.
Same as Mourinho when he left inter. Maicon, Milito, Lucio... All media bs

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Every player Conte buys from us if he does we need do make sure not only does he overpay in the fee but that there is a 10 euro per game clause in the contract.

On principle.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I guess they mean at least the role he has at Juve, that of 15-16 players who can play 35 games per season, an interchangeable player, because he's not guaranteed to start here either.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
I guess they mean at least the role he has at Juve, that of 15-16 players who can play 35 games per season, an interchangeable player, because he's not guaranteed to start here either.
But he talks about a 'return' surely must implying returning to Madrid here.Copied that quote of twitter,not found the entire article yet.

From Morata's perspective,i think its easier for him to displace Mandzukic than whoever occupies the CF role at Madrid next yr(either Benzema or if he leaves,Lewandowski and the likes)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
But he talks about a 'return' surely must implying returning to Madrid here.Copied that quote of twitter,not found the entire article yet.

From Morata's perspective,i think its easier for him to displace Mandzukic than whoever occupies the CF role at Madrid next yr(either Benzema or if he leaves,Lewandowski and the likes)
Hopefully they tie up something like Lewa or Obamagang early on, otherwise you can see them promising Morata all kinds of things.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
A return to Madrid isn't the same as a going to Madrid after they buy him back and then seeking a transfer elsewhere. I don't think Alvaro or the agent have a say here, as far as staying at Juve is concerned. They can and probably will force their way out of Madrid once back there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 16)