Alvaro Morata (14 Viewers)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
He was taken off on a stretcher meaning that they didn't either want to risk him trying to walk off the field or he just simply could not walk

King_Alex

Feb 24, 2013
They Take him off the Pitch with the litter and He has both Hands in Front of His Face.
Looks really like something serios.
Time for Marotta to call tevez Agent.
Otherwise goodbye scudetto . :(

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
He was taken off on a stretcher meaning that they didn't either want to risk him trying to walk off the field or he just simply could not walk
He could walk. He was walking around for about a minute after the injury testing it out. He signalled to be taken off, and lay down and was stretchered off. Players are often stretchered off for minor lower body injuries to prevent the risk of further damage if there is a serious injury.

I'd say, let's wait. I doubt it's going to be a day to day kind of thing, but I also doubt that it's going to be a season ending injury.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Exactly.
I really dont know whats going on with those 2 guys (cr7,messi).... but i hope that once they retire, things will go back to normal. The norm being players like raul and vanistelroy.
I think the normal world class players today are more scoring than Raul and Nistelrooy were. Cavani, Suarez, Neymar, Lewandowski, Aguero etc.. are capable of scoring 30+ per season (barring injuries). Their normal numbers today are what Nistelrooy and Raul would get on a spectacular season. Maybe they are at the level of Henry (in his glorious Arsenal days) who was a phenomenon back in the day.

Henry will be the normal world class player.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)