Alvaro Morata (25 Viewers)

want him back again for cheap?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Worst case scenario is 4 months.

Everything from 6 week to 4 months is realistic.
4 months is absolute worst case scenario and really isn't realistic at all, if it is just a fractured fibula. That's worst-case scenario for an average person, not a professional athlete. Unless there's some severe ligament and tendon damage there as well, it's 2-3 months for a professional athlete.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Spanish media reporting Morata likely suffered a fracture to his fibula
— David Amoyal (@DavidAmoyal) October 9, 2015

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
I also think the reason behind Ronaldo and Messi scoring so many goals are the players surrounding them,

Messi has played for the best club team in history, that Barca side from 2008-2013 reached a level never been touched before,

look at Messi playing for the national team, he's not even half the player he is at Barca.

Ronaldo as well, the whole Madrid team is built for him to score goals. Did you know that Benzema has more assists than Xavi and Iniesta after arriving in Spain, that's a crazy stat..

But the quality of those two players cannot be doubted either, especially Ronaldo. He tore apart the Premier league and went on to do the same in Spain, extremely impressive.
Players like Brazilian Ronaldo, Shevechenko, eto, nistelrooy and especially raul played with amazing players too. I wouldnt say XAvi and iniesta are better than zidane and ronaldinho and deco. If anything the manunited Nistelrooy was in arguably had a better squad than Ronaldo's. In other words, my point is that the older generation had star-studded squads as well.

Moreover, If you look at Pep's barca and current madrid you'll see that Messi and ronaldo are the only ones that have crazy numbers of goals and you can always see how the team's goal scoring ability is diminished in their absence. Players like Cavani, Ibra, Aguero, Suarez, Benzema would be world class players in any generation but still none of them can come close to the goal scoring feats of Messi and Ronaldo. Today we have star studded teams like PSG, City, Chelsea and yet their top scorers aren't able to reach the effectiveness of Ronaldo and Messi.

I do not doubt that the sports and medical sciences have advanced a lot over the last decade and that the ball, modern pitches and contemporary attacking strategies favor current strikers over the previous generations however these advances affect all players at top clubs today and yet only two players seem to be on a level of their own far away from all the other super stars. They arent just pure goal scorers either, they also assist a lot (messi especially) and have a very wide range of skills. Whichever way you look at it, Messi and Ronaldo are anomalies.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
La Juventus tira un sospiro di sollievo. I primi esami radiologici ai quali è stato sottoposto Alvaro Morata all'ospedale La Rioja hanno escluso la frattura del perone. Alla fine è stato solo uno spavento

NO FRACTURE, motherfuckers. :tuttosport:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 18)