Alvaro Morata (23 Viewers)

want him back again for cheap?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Morientes was a simular case, and he got spit out cause no fancy expensive player.

Wich brings the case to why would madrid need morata. Alvaro isnt fancy. And he isnt an assistbot either.

Madrid should get aguero or sth

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
morata has been played for real from 2010 to 2014 and scored just 10 goals! scored in five consecutive CL games for juve make sure he has communicated to real that he doesn't want to go back.

JuveID

Allegri and Beppe Mania
Feb 5, 2015
Morata do not need score 20 goals every year to prove he is world class.
We call del piero was world class player.
Del piero did not score 20 goals every year.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Morata do not need score 20 goals every year to prove he is world class.
We call del piero was world class player.
Del piero did not score 20 goals every year.
different time different age. Back then there were no players that score 70 goals every season like Ronaldo and Messi. The best strikers would score in the twenties and thirty goals would be a phenomena!

Kaka himself admitted that he was the last human to win the ballon d'or before Ronaldo and Messi took football to a whole new level. I wonder whether the next generation will have such free-scoring players or will they be more like Suarez, Neymar, Cavani, etc.. scoring 30 goals on a very good season.

TheTruth

Aug 24, 2015
different time different age. Back then there were no players that score 70 goals every season like Ronaldo and Messi. The best strikers would score in the twenties and thirty goals would be a phenomena!

Kaka himself admitted that he was the last human to win the ballon d'or before Ronaldo and Messi took football to a whole new level. I wonder whether the next generation will have such free-scoring players or will they be more like Suarez, Neymar, Cavani, etc.. scoring 30 goals on a very good season.
I also think the reason behind Ronaldo and Messi scoring so many goals are the players surrounding them,

Messi has played for the best club team in history, that Barca side from 2008-2013 reached a level never been touched before,

look at Messi playing for the national team, he's not even half the player he is at Barca.

Ronaldo as well, the whole Madrid team is built for him to score goals. Did you know that Benzema has more assists than Xavi and Iniesta after arriving in Spain, that's a crazy stat..

But the quality of those two players cannot be doubted either, especially Ronaldo. He tore apart the Premier league and went on to do the same in Spain, extremely impressive.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013

its depend on tactic which coach bring in the team when you have a word class player like messi or CR7 as MD Attacker you can select many of tactics with flexibility and high performance because they their go to support striker now that benzema and suarez are and creative enough to permit their forwards to play together well barca and real still dependent on messi and ronaldo without them they are nobody juve hasn't a pure goal scorer like them so we see line up with morata and manzu up top with dybala behind them and a creative player like pogba

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
:rofl: then after 50 yrs, there will be players who will score 200 goals a season :rofl:
Exactly.
I really dont know whats going on with those 2 guys (cr7,messi).... but i hope that once they retire, things will go back to normal. The norm being players like raul and vanistelroy.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
How does it look like a really bad injury? It looks like a "who the hell knows" injury. He didn't compound fracture his leg with bones sticking out, or twist his leg sideways, or obviously rip his knee to shreds...

It's hard to say what exactly happened to him, so let's wait to find out before we start panicking about him being out for the entire year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 16)