Alvaro Morata (91 Viewers)

want him back again for cheap?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Jun 6, 2015
Mandzukic and Lichtsteiner can be real $#@!s on the field, and we'd all laugh at Pogba and his dab $#@! if he was playing for Milan (and most still do now anyways :D). Not to mention caceres and his traffic problems. Of course we perceive it ll very differently 'cause we're Just fans, but objectively it's not really better than most clubs, not worse either of course.
But even Lichsteiner and Pogba seem nice and humble off the pitch. Mandzukic doesn't do nice and humble though he's too boss for that.

Buy on AliExpress.com

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Mandzukic and Lichtsteiner can be real cunts on the field, and we'd all laugh at Pogba and his dab shit if he was playing for Milan (and most still do now anyways :D). Not to mention caceres and his traffic problems. Of course we perceive it ll very differently 'cause we're Just fans, but objectively it's not really better than most clubs, not worse either of course.
No, you are right and that's why we love them. If they played on other teams then we would definitely hate them because they are total dicks on the field.

I absolutely love them for it.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
No, you are right and that's why we love them. If they played on other teams then we would definitely hate them because they are total dicks on the field.

I absolutely love them for it.
Nothing is more amazing to watch those two and Chiellini crush people. Get Sturaro on the field too and we must be an absolutely annoying team to play against.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah I did mean on the pitch. Off the field Lichtsteiner often comes across as a very chill guy.
He is. You always see him in photos with his family. That's why its so funny watching him on the pitch. He is night and day a different person :lol:

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
What a credit to the human race he is. I think even just a subtle whiff of Buffon's jockstrap from across the changing room would humble you. The leadership group at Juve are churning out good blokes. I couldn't pick out one player who gives off a douchey vibe since Vidal left. It all started with Del Piero I reckon. He was a spiritual leader as much as anything and now you have Buffon, Marchisio and Chiellini who spent all that time under his tutelage now holding the torch.

Hopefully the trend persists and we don't end up with a squad full of fuccboys.
Cool boy Pogba

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 80)