Alvaro Morata (29 Viewers)

want him back again for cheap?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
:tup:

definitely he saw something in this team that there simply isnt in Madrid.

If for some unholy reason he ends in madrid... im pretty sure it will not be because he backstabbed us

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
That guy just happened to be dining, fully decked out in Juventus gear (including his Morata jersey), on a non-match night, alone and in the same restaurant as Morata. Pretty standard coincidence.
Wanted to write that. :lol:
The story came out the day after the Inter game. Why would you assume it was a non-match night?

They dined at that restaurant the night of that game, and it's a restaurant frequented by Juve players.

- - - Updated - - -

I can imagine, the guy is kissable :D even if I never met him.

When Juve came to Romania and I went to see them (Because I am the luckiest son of the bitch) Del Piero picked an injury on the same day so he didn't get into the plane with the squad and I didn't know that. When they got to the Hotel and I was in the lobby looking for him, Chimenti was there too with Blasi and asked me are you looking for Del Piero? :lol::lol: I told him yes, he didn't speak English so he tried to explain to me that he's injured he put his hand on his knees and pretended that he's in pain so I can understand :lol2::lol2::lol2: and I was really upset and both felt sorry for me.
:lol:

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
I can imagine, the guy is kissable :D even if I never met him.

When Juve came to Romania and I went to see them (Because I am the luckiest son of the bitch) Del Piero picked an injury on the same day so he didn't get into the plane with the squad and I didn't know that. When they got to the Hotel and I was in the lobby looking for him, Chimenti was there too with Blasi and asked me are you looking for Del Piero? :lol::lol: I told him yes, he didn't speak English so he tried to explain to me that he's injured he put his hand on his knees and pretended that he's in pain so I can understand :lol2::lol2::lol2: and I was really upset and both felt sorry for me.
classic Rab :D:touched:

TheTruth

Aug 24, 2015
I always thought we should've started with Morata anyways against Bayern. We're going to see very little of the ball, around 30 % I reckon, maybe even less. Our counter attacks have to be on point, and Morata as we saw last year is very effective on the counter due to his speed, technique and short passing.

Mandzukic could've been valuable as well. We're not going to get a lot of chances, that's why the dead balls will be extremely important, and Mario is so good in the air and we will surely miss that alongside his aggressive pressing.

Now that Pereyra is back Max has the option to play 4-3-1-2. I think he should go with that. 3-5-2 will leave too many holes against an extremely deadly team.

And someone tell Chiellini to buy some proper shoes and stop slipping all the time, it's getting damn annoying.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Barca was banned last summer how they got turan
Turan's deal was effective from Janurary 1-st this year when their ban expired.That's why Arda didn't play any game for them until January.

- - - Updated - - -

they can $#@! off!

rakib will be here to protect them!

:D

- - - Updated - - -

I always thought we should've started with Morata anyways against Bayern. We're going to see very little of the ball, around 30 % I reckon, maybe even less. Our counter attacks have to be on point, and Morata as we saw last year is very effective on the counter due to his speed, technique and short passing.

Mandzukic could've been valuable as well. We're not going to get a lot of chances, that's why the dead balls will be extremely important, and Mario is so good in the air and we will surely miss that alongside his aggressive pressing.

Now that Pereyra is back Max has the option to play 4-3-1-2. I think he should go with that. 3-5-2 will leave too many holes against an extremely deadly team.

And someone tell Chiellini to buy some proper shoes and stop slipping all the time, it's getting damn annoying.
He already sued Puma for that slippings:D.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
The story came out the day after the Inter game. Why would you assume it was a non-match night?

They dined at that restaurant the night of that game, and it's a restaurant frequented by Juve players.
So i guess Morata has a pile of his jerseys in car just in case. Or juvestore works at night.
Ok if it's real then kudos to him, but seeing this guy fully dressed in Morata's kit with every gadget, then the new Morata shirt appears out of nowhere... Hopefully it's true. :D

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
So i guess Morata has a pile of his jerseys in car just in case. Or juvestore works at night.
Ok if it's real then kudos to him, but seeing this guy fully dressed in Morata's kit with every gadget, then the new Morata shirt appears out of nowhere... Hopefully it's true. :D
I'd be surprised if a pro footballer didn't have a few jerseys (esp on match days) and training gear in his car.

Do you think Morata and agent hired an actor (who's easily traceable now btw) and did a PR stunt? :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)